Crafty + (plus) 2022

2 hours ago, rolio said:

Im a bit surprised how quickly it's got resin in the cooler, looks like it'll need cleaning more often than I anticipated.. don't have any ISO yet eek

They get pretty minging. I do all my vaping gear once a week. I get a 5L bottle of ISO of ebay works out cheaper and last me a year or so.

2 hours ago, rolio said:

It probably would be but I'm just thinking of having to have the thing on charge 24/7 lol

That is the main downside of portables. You'll find the battery will get worse over time too. Im charging mine every day or two.

Edited by trees

Oh, so it does have pass through then @SmokeTester?  Manual says it doesn't. 

I wouldn't anyway, I don't with my normal vapes for the battery reason. 

I bet it's just a 18650 cell, I might have a little look around tinternet and see if anyone's replaced it themselves. Might be worth knowing how to do it depending on what storz & bickel are like with replacing them for you. Obviously bye bye warranty too. 

@trees yeah exactly mate, and it's the plus of desktops lol I usually enjoy a smoke for the sake of it and I know I'll be needing to put it on charge at least twice a day 

• Like 1

So after a bit of looking it is just an 18650 battery.. I know from my vaping experience that the battery will die within a year. Terrible design not being able to replace them ourselves. 

One of these with removable batteries would be a dream. Especially seems as though they are high draw and it's pretty common knowledge that it doesn't take many charge cycles to ruin them. 

They look easy enough to replace but unfortunately I'm not rich enough to void the warranty just yet. If they're replacing batteries then all good. 

From almost a weeks use and 4 hours run time I can safely say I'd be better off with a volcano. I've not left the house with it and charge it after 2 capsules (40-50% approx) 

I smoked one bong on boxing day and absolutely hated it.. I'm definitely converted to vaping 

• Like 2

No body has mentioned what they do with the iso after cleaning crafty/mighty, I evaporate it then scrape it up and decarb it in the oven, I clean my Mighty once every 2weeks ish, leaves me with upto a gramme of pure oil, which I either chuck in a concentrates capsule for a very uppy vape session or my favourite I'll half fill a size 00 capsule and eat it ending up on a roller coaster ride of teenage level wipeout and the best sleep ever, after the mass whitey has subsided of course. I'm 6months tobacco and combustion free, Mighty for my meds and a little nicotine vape pen for my fags

:bong:

• Like 2