Crafty + (plus) 2022

Decided to upgrade my FlowernateV5 pro today.

The V5 Pro is strong and durable after each session I usually just bang the spent erb out using a wall by tapping it on it to dislodge the erb as the chamber is so thin and long it gets clogged after poking and packing it in there to start.

after a year or so it's still working great.

Glass dome mouthpiece is nice and the v5 does produce clean flavoursome hits not plasticky and rubber because of cheap materials in manufacture. 

Wanted to upgrade because I can use my phones usb C cable on it , a wider chamber and more airflow as its easier to draw breath through.

I felt that vapping on the v50 pro u can't draw big pulls very fast more pissy little vspes slow and long which kinda made my lungs ache.

Well little bio over .

large.20221130_160819_compress97.jpg

Used it once and the only downside I've had to deal with is figuring out getting it on my phone the instructions to really use it are online .

So it made me impatient figuring out as there no lcd display and also how many clicks to turn off .

Pulled lots of air through felt lovely nice vapour off it and tastes next level.

I'll iron out the smaller details as its performance is 10/10.

Edited by B-real

It should be preset for 3 diff temps @B-real 

Press once for lowest, twice for middle temp and three times for high temp. Auto turn off after 3mins (?)

Better control with the app and you can see your battery strength through it, change brightness of light, alter auto turn off times, make you a brew lol

I'm finally making a warranty claim on my Crafty+ 2021 cos the battery only lasts for 1.5 caps :soap:

Edited by Head Rose'n'Tail
eta: keep button pressed to turn off instantly, led indicates how much charge is left in battery by how fast it flashes

I got one too and had to put a sticker over the lights lol 

it’s my first vape and i’m really liking it :yep: chucked some of my esb cross in it the other day and the taste blew my socks off! really big smiles for rest of dog walk 

it’s sturdy, ive dropped it a couple of times and it’s fine, easy to clean with iso, and you don’t have to clean it that often, once a week? depending on use. I carry tool batteries and cable adapter thingy for charging in the go using at work

I like it and use it more than i thought i would (historically never liking vapes for years before)

im considering getting a different type just to mix it up abit lol TM2?

• 3 weeks later...

@rolio

Oi oi, I cleaned it today for the first time it wasn't clogged like the others I've had and was still drawing copious amounts of air the it's path.

I use it daily it's great you have to draw thru  just do it very slowly and steadily to create full hits if that doesn't make sense now it will then.

Only negative is there's no lcd to show baterry levels but that's compensated with the many Pro's compared to lesser brands.

Atb

If you're a hardcore combustion smoker you may be slightly disappointed due to the lack of hypoxia (lack of oxygen due to high levels of carbon monoxide in blood). Vaping is cooler, without the benzenes and toxic gases that make your heart race giving you that familiar smokers buzz. 

I haven't combusted anything since 2015 and I'm physically unable to inhale or enjoy combustion anymore. 

• Like 6

My first vape, about three years ago was a volcano, first time i used it i knew i never wanted to smoke again.

Now i use a crafty with capsules and wouldn't swap it for any other vape.

• Like 2

@Slippy One that's exactly the sort of realistic reply I wanted. It's not guna be as satisfying is it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I really wanna kick combustion so I'm willing to stick with it 

Plus I've not heard a single person say they don't like it 

22 minutes ago, rolio said:

@Slippy One that's exactly the sort of realistic reply I wanted. It's not guna be as satisfying is it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I really wanna kick combustion so I'm willing to stick with it 

It is rough at first but plow through and soon you'll look back and think of it as one of the best things you ever did. I havent fancied a joint in about two years now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rolio said:

I get higher for longer. Another bonus is it uses fuck all weed, you'll earn the money back in a few months. 5x sessions using those .2g filling ovens completely wipes me out over 1 day, and that's only 1g in total. Smoking, by comparison isn't very efficient. You'll still cough, and it's not 100% harm reduction but well worth it to avoid some of those blood clot/stroke conditions most old smokers get. :yep:

• Like 1