Crafty + (plus) 2022

On 30/11/2022 at 6:14 PM, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

I'm finally making a warranty claim on my Crafty+ 2021 cos the battery only lasts for 1.5 caps :soap:

Interesting. Mine seems to run out of juice as the 2nd one is finishing off. I just thought they had shit battery life. Anyone know how long they should last? I appreciate I could google it, but wondered what people here are actually getting from theirs.

Edited by mrrichiet
  • Like 1

Well. 

I am not disappointed! I never thought it would work this well. I actually feel more high than smoking my bong or pipe and it's lasting longer for sure. I'm sold. 

I got the 8 pack of dosing capsules too so looking forward to my Christmas walk lol.. think I'll invest in a powerpack too. 

Regarding the battery mentioned above, obviously it's brand new but I vaped 3 dosing capsules over the last 2 hours or so and it was on just less than half battery. I kinda knew it wasn't going to be the greatest but if I can get 4-5 decent vapes off it, that's guna be enough for a fair while judging it so far. Definitely didn't need to vape the second and third but new toys n that :D

• Like 2

Only mod I'd recommend is the rubber 3D printed bong attachment from the US (Don't get the glass one), to use the crafty/mighty with regular ol' 14/18mm glass bongs. 

1000x easier to clean than those intricate bloody coolers Storz & Bickel forced upon us.. Just salt, Iso, shake and done. Best mod by far. :yep:

large.IMG-0363.JPGlarge.IMG-0364.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrrichiet said:

Interesting. Mine seems to run out of juice as the 2nd one is finishing off

it depends on the setting i guess?

if you use the lowest heat setting the battery lasts longer than on the highest etc

my concern with that is, if you only use the lowest setting (to save battery)  you’re not using all the cannabinoids in your little session?

i’ve got a crafty for work and like it! (use it everyday!) but all portable vapes have power and use limits, over and under smoking a blunt, it’s just finding that optimal balance lol 

:yinyang:

portable power pack ftw!

Edited by twigs
power pack!
  • Like 3

I think that's why vaping gets you so stoned as you can work through the temps unlike smoking which is just fire temp and that's it. Combustion is so dirty :puke:

• Like 4

Took me a year of vaping 50/50 smoking blunts then 2cnd year prolly 80/20 vaping smoking  now 100% vaping and now completely used to a lesser thick smoke and instead a totally flavoursome vapour that  sticks to the pallet terpene rich yes please all night long kinda buzz .

;)

I vape the lowest setting 1 or 2 times then double click either for hash/weed or jus weed .

Never 3 clicks 410f nah no benzene risks hence why I 100% vape for no cancer risks.

Nice 1 bro dems!

10 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

Interesting. Mine seems to run out of juice as the 2nd one is finishing off. I just thought they had shit battery life. Anyone know how long they should last? I appreciate I could google it, but wondered what people here are actually getting from theirs.

I get 3-4 caps from a full battery, so yeah sounds like you got a bad battery.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, B-real said:

I vape the lowest setting 1 or 2 times then double click either for hash/weed or jus weed .

Never 3 clicks 410f nah no benzene risks hence why I 100% vape for no cancer risks.

Nice 1 bro dems!

Ill be working on sticking to 180-190c today.. I haven't touched my pipe or bong since opening the crafty! 

Yesterday, however, I was vaping at 210c to get that slightly thicker hit. First vape today will be at 180c and ima see if that's satisfying enough. I was genuinely really shocked how high I was getting. I never believed it tbh, was fully prepared for being pissed at spending 175 quid lol

Cant believe it's taken me this long and tbh, I'll probably end up with a volcano for my conservatory instead of the bong. But that's a bit expensive for now.. maybe next Christmas 

• Like 3

Get a gong adapter for your crafty before going down the volcano route mate you might find thats enough.

Ive never had a volcano but i do have a couple of desktop vapes, they just sit in the cupboard these days, the portables are just so much easier to use / less faffing around to setup.

• Like 2

I'm the opposite, I much prefer the desktop myself. Although the hybrid was a bit of a waste as I think the whip is shit for flavour. Give me the bag any day. 

• Like 4

Just now, KC said:

I'm the opposite, I much prefer the desktop myself. Although the hybrid was a bit of a waste as I think the whip is shit for flavour. Give me the bag any day. 

Me too the bags are great still enjoy the mighty when out and about but don't use the capsules anymore as it seems a lot better without 

• Like 2

Seems like maybe i need to get a Volcano see if it changes my mind. :)  Ive never used one tbh.

I ditched the capsules in my mighty pretty quickly too, its really easy to clean the bowl with a bit of ISO on some kitchen roll so they just seem unnecessary.

• Like 2

Im a bit surprised how quickly it's got resin in the cooler, looks like it'll need cleaning more often than I anticipated.. don't have any ISO yet eek

49 minutes ago, trees said:

Get a gong adapter for your crafty before going down the volcano route mate you might find thats enough.

It probably would be but I'm just thinking of having to have the thing on charge 24/7 lol