Ice Shop Blueberry Hermied

MrGreenTaff

Anyone bought from Ice Shop UK's own brand seeds?

ICE Seed Bank from ICE Headshop has created the ultimate blueberry feminised seeds for you to add to your collection today! These beauties are quite simply large and in charge, with a pleasantly sweet and fruity aroma.

Load of shit.

Had nearly half my crop of blueberry gone hermie on 4th week already.

12H/12H

Temp: 25°D 19°N

3 Plants under one 300w HPS

Humid: 30%-45%

No light leaks! Bud Box Tent inside a dark room.

large.Screenshot_20221128-010107_Gallery.jpg

A pic I took of one, 3 bannanas clearly visable. People on here might find it acceptable to lose half a crop to Hermie but not me. Wont tolerate any company that gives me one.

• Like 1

Second pic can clearly see pollen falling on the stem... whats the chances the whole crop will be fucked now? There was nothing on any plant 4 days ago btw...large.Screenshot_20221128-010215_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20221128-010223_Gallery.jpg

Blueberry is  ladyboys 'r' us. It has two Thai parents in the mix. It appears that nobody has tried to filter out the hermie genes in Thai so far. It doesn't matter who you get it from, they all lead to DJ Short AFAIK. I saw these seeds on sale once at 3999 dollars for 3 original seeds.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 6

Looks like Ice dialed that one right in, there's gotta be an audience for bespoke Futanari weed pics , get snapping and some of these perverts around ere might nominate you for a cotc or something similar.. :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 5

For the ones that are left, looking good considering its only 4 weeks into flower. Just hope no more turn. They are getting more optimal light due to being fewer in number now.large.Screenshot_20221128-083522_Gallery.jpg 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MrGreenTaff said:

People on here might find it acceptable to lose half a crop to Hermie

Most of us do our homework before  buying seed  from reputable companies tbf

Most of us aren't  as dull as we look see butt.

What you've done here is pay pennies for rebranded femmed  bulk seed.

Use reputable  companies not  penny  bulk seed seed banks.

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, MrGreenTaff said:

People on here might find it acceptable to lose half a crop to Hermie but not me.

Is that right and how did you come to that conclusion?

Owd

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Most of us do our homework before  buying seed  from reputable companies tbf

Most of us aren't  as dull as we look see butt.

What you've done here is pay pennies for rebranded femmed  bulk seed.

Use reputable  companies not  penny  bulk seed seed banks.

Fair enough statement. Ive not really heard much about Ice Shop. I recently bought  budbox tent and been a bit strapped for cash. My next batch will be from Zamnesia, already in veg. Got my hopes up for that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Is that right and how did you come to that conclusion?

Owd

Ive been a lurker here for a few years before joining. Ok mabye bit of an exagguration but I have seen comments previously saying "I dont mind a medium rate of hermination" or "the odd one is acceptable" ect. Should be no tolerance to these companies just imo.

• Like 1

I went with iceheadshop because a couple of others weren’t Uk based and had a message saying customs would be in touch for extra payment or something, and just didn’t fancy starting my weed growing journey by customs getting in touch lol

I went with, og kush, blueberry and exodus cheese… anyone comment on the others from ice..? And which are the better Uk based seed sellers please for next time?

@Dreamer420

We have site sponsors that are reliable and uk based. The banners at the top of the page for Attitude and Seedsman are two and then there are the breeders helpdesks here :-

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/137-breeders-help-desks/

There is also the subscriber seeds you can choose from if you subscribe 

We also have a shop on-site that you can buy seeds from.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/category/2-cannabis-seeds/

Plenty of options there guys.

:smokin:

• Like 11