Don't panic :) 

It'lll be much easier to deal with once most of the water has evaporated.

It'll release from the hankie no problem once dry :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

A fine metal sieve works really well, you can push the resin through with the back of a spoon. But otherwise just wait long enough and like shum says it will be no bother.

• Like 2

Cheers guys , I did panic a bit and just went to try handle it more even around the screen but noticed those nugs are rock hard so I just left it as it is,hope no funky flaves come due that :unsure:

Am amazed how much I got tbh ,got 5times that much in fridge and process got my back killing me so thinking about going washing machine route?

Any tips what to buy ? Volume,model, etc?

• Like 1

Here we go :george:

Still has that wet smell after I scooped it from drying mesh so I left it like this on paper , been 3 days how long more to dry before I press it? 25 and 73 on pic

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_07/large.IMG-20230716-WA0005-850x1511.jpg.41d10e2c326e985733f6a0ff63cfeba4.jpg

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_07/large.IMG-20230716-WA0004.jpg.32eb8faca51fe47ce1c73be25206a922.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint

I have found about 5 days of drying usually does for me, but it can be strain dependant at times, also the stckiness can sometimes add to the drying time. When I first started bubbling I was to eager to get them pressed and into little balls of goodness, but as I progressed I just sat on my hands for a few extra days and then pressed in the palm of my hand with my thumb. You soon get the knack of it, and the results are a lot better . Iwould often roll into temple balls but then flatten it out again and give it another day or so just for tht final dry process.

Vill

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 3

I added fresh trims in freezer last night,gf s mum just came by and she served her ice-cream that reeks of canna,I mean you can taste it ive tried,think it's gonna get her high? :unsure:

Tell you what I have done in the past, place it in a polythene bag and dip it into hat water for a few seconds, that helps to bind it together, but if it aint sticky it aint gonna stick, thumb press into the palm of the hand usually works.

Vill

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 25/09/2023 at 9:07 PM, B-real said:

Nice to see people using this.

Hopefully I'll get some up this year's 

For sure b!!

wint be long :yep: