I’ve still not gotten around to doing anything with the bubble hash I made the other week :) 

This is some of the 25 micron stuff I got

large.25MicronDrier.JPG

This was what I got from my first attempt at making bubble

large.JobComplete.JPG

I’m tempted to get another run going ASAP.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Skit Rat said:

@Shumroom

Will u press it or keep it as is.

I intend to press it, 

I've got a pyrex rolling pin off ebay for the job :)

1 hour ago, B-real said:

Nice work man.

That's a nice amount did you use allt of starting material.

Thanks very much B, 

It was a mixture of high quality sugar leaf and a bunch of large fan leaves with just a few trichomes. 

In all it was 4 paper bags(30cm x 30cm) full of material. 

I only mixed it twice as I was doing it by hand,

I made cannabutter from it afterwards,  I've got a portable washing machine for my future runs :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I've just ran my disco trim as i've ran out of smoke!

10 plants worth of trim, minus what twigs i could be arsed to remove. I think i spotted about 5 little fluffy buds, so it's mainly leaf content washed. 

1 camping washer, 1 x 5 litre sprayer, 2 x buckets, 3 bags (190, 160, 45), 5 x bags of ice, 30L of RO water.. Because my tap leaves nasty shit when it dries.

It's going to be 45's mixed together and pressed. The quality won't be fresh frozen, or more isolated grades, but should still melt as long as the material is half decent quality. 

Just get everything that will touch the material cold as you can, sprayer, water etc..

-I dump ice and trim straight into the washer, no work bag.

-Fill with ice cold water, not too full that it won't spin after the soak. Cap the hose to get more water/material in the unit.

-Soak for 30-60 mins.

-I turn it on for the maximum time because i want bulk, which is like 12-15 mins i think, twice.

-Drain off into bags, if it gets stuck just blow down the tube or flick the machine on quickly.

-Will be a fair bit of leaf in the first bag, a small amount of sandy heads in the second and the bulk in the last. 

-Was each bag with the jet spray down from the sides in ever decreasing circles to the centre, then vigorously wash the material in the bottom.

-More so for the 45 bag, you'll see green come up to the top with foam, bit of time you can wash most of it away. 

-I turn it out like the picture and spoon onto whatever those small pieces are, press it into as compact a block as i can manage with some spoons. 

-Second and third run the same, only one maximum run on the washer each.

-I use clean water for each run.

-Freeze the hash blocks, when frozen grate onto baking paper. I use baking racks to lift it up away from whatever surface it's on. Small block from the 160 bag will just get thrown back in freezer, or away. 

-Dry it, takes about 1-3 days. 

I will press it probably, will try and take couple of snaps of that happening and the end product. Hope to leave a ball for as long as i can this time!!

The 3 big blocks weigh 124g wet, so will be interesting to see the return when dry!

Sorry for the long read. :no:

large.IMG_1368.JPGlarge.IMG_1361.JPGlarge.IMG_1360.JPGlarge.IMG_1354.JPGlarge.IMG_1355.JPGlarge.IMG_1362.JPGlarge.IMG_1363.JPGlarge.IMG_1365.JPGlarge.IMG_1366.JPG

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

Guys am having problems spreading it out to dry,it sticks to everything I'll lose half if

Any tips? Is this spread enough? It's still pretty wet , just finished first bubble run using 4 bags

large.20230713_152120-2340x3120.jpg.947a

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 2