Not Poodle 2: Electric Boogaloo

Clumsy

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Beautiful stuff matey

Looking good mate would you recommend growing just 1 straight stem like your in flower ones or multiple branches like veg which look really healthy 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shumroom said:

did you go 12/12 straight away?

111 days! I hope so :D 

Yep I did, the older ones were 12/12 from seed. The others had a few weeks veg, don't think they'll be done but we'll see where we get. 

Hope you're well mate, need to have a good catch up on what you've been up to, always so busy (you I mean) :)

Cheers @Idicanna jones looking a bit rough round the edges but the buds look alright so that'll do me. Maybe another week for the first ones. 

Cheers @Baron von greenback I'd recommend using a bigger pot :D

I  have limited space and height (90cm) so I just do what I think will fit and which suits my light schedule.  Usually I'd top at least once. 

Thanks for popping by. 

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Clumsy said:

111 days! I hope so :D 

Yep I did, the older ones were 12/12 from seed. The others had a few weeks veg, don't think they'll be done but we'll see where we get. 

Hope you're well mate, need to have a good catch up on what you've been up to, always so busy (you I mean) :)

Cheers @Idicanna jones looking a bit rough round the edges but the buds look alright so that'll do me. Maybe another week for the first ones. 

Cheers @Baron von greenback I'd recommend using a bigger pot :D

I  have limited space and height (90cm) so I just do what I think will fit and which suits my light schedule.  Usually I'd top at least once. 

Thanks for popping by. 

Ye mate bigger pots nice one you only growing in a 90 cm height my hat comes off to you sir think it's amazing I going to have a go at a couple of pot Noddles this time round

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All

Hope everyone is well and the sun is shining,

Shorty and Tally came down 20th March, which I think is about 114 days 12/12

Could have gone another week but looking a bit rough round the edges and Tally had an iffy looking leaf.

They were dried for 10 days and vaped and were very enjoyable :) 

Apologies for my half-arsed "diary", here's some pics :D

Shorty 

large_TBL8.jpglarge_TBL6.jpglarge_TBL5.jpglarge_TBL9.jpglarge_TBL1.jpglarge.TBL11.jpg

large_TBL4.jpg

Tally

large_TBL3.jpglarge_TBL2.jpglarge.TBL13.jpglarge.TBL10.jpglarge.TBL12.jpg

The other two are still alive...just, few feed issues have left them looking like they've been Schwazzed to within an inch of their life.  

Switched from Organic to Synthetic (Canna Terra Flores) and managed to save the last couple of fan leaves. 

They wont be finished, but if they're still alive I'll grab some pics on the 20th.

Til then take care, thanks for popping by.

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

how tall is tally ?, must be over 2 foot !

The bigger ones below are just below 2 foot, so Tally would have been about 18 inches to her trained top :) 

Cheers @Crow River :) 

Hey All

Finally got round to sorting BIMP (Batch Image Manipulation Plug-In) for GIMP out, so grabbed these quickly.

Think they've been flowering for 5/6 weeks, the first one went in to flower a couple of days before the second.

As mentioned above was too slow upping the feed and then couldn't catch up, switching to Canna Flores seemed to do the trick but the damage was done.

They are still filling out...even without any leaves :( 

Plant 1

large.TBL14.jpglarge.TBL13.jpglarge.TBL11.jpglarge_TBL9.jpg

Plant 2

large_TBL7.jpglarge_TBL1.jpglarge_TBL4.jpglarge_TBL2.jpglarge.TBL10.jpg

That's all for now, take care, back soon.

• Like 5

Hey All,

Hope everyone is well, hopefully some sunshine due next week :) 

Few pics while I was updating my other Seedstockers bits

End of week eight flower (i think) and these two are getting there, still on Canna Terra Flores 2.5/3ml

Starting to swell and looking quite frosty, will see how much weight they put on in these last few days.

Willl try and get some better bud shots during the week :photo: 

large_TBL2.jpglarge_TBL1.jpglarge_TBL4.jpglarge.P1100087.jpg

Cheers all, take care, be back soon.

• Like 8

Cheers Chaps :) 

Hey All,

Hope everyone is well, cutting it fine so a quick picture dump.

Not quite there but this is where we're at, will try and sort the pics out with a quick edit :D

Plant 1 needs a few more days, fattening up nicely, Plant 2 is more like a couple of weeks but I'll see how she goes will ping some pics up when they're properly finished.

Plant 1

large_TBL4.jpg

large.TBL10.jpglarge.TBL17.jpglarge.TBL15.jpglarge.TBL11.jpg

large.TBL18.jpg

large_TBL8.jpg

large_TBL6.jpg

large.TBL14.jpg

Plant 2

large.TBL19.jpg

large.TBL24.jpg

large.TBL21.jpglarge.TBL22.jpglarge.TBL23.jpg

large.TBL20.jpg

Thanks Mark, well done to everyone that had a go, good luck all.

That's all, take care.

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 4