Not Poodle 2: Electric Boogaloo

Clumsy

welcome clumsy ,i shall pop back frequently to see what role you would be suitable for in the new kingdom ..

can you juggle ..we dont have a juggler and mrs noir loves seeing balls being juggled ,.. think thats what she meant ..

• Like 6

Hey All

Thanks for the well wishes, employment :jester: and... spanking  (notice everyone else got fines) 

Welcome to my Triton Biscotti Lime Pot Noodle Grow. 

Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and the Seedstockers team for another very generous competition. 

Still sorting a few bits out, but I've made a start, should hopefully get a few plants done in the time frame. 

I've made some space to start them off while my RUCU and Blue Moby finish up. 

They'll be grown under DIY strip lights at low wattage,

Approx 15w 4k Veg and 60w V2 Flower

Medium is Tropic Mix

Feed IN Organix or Canna Terra

Few pics to start us off... 

large_pack.jpglarge.seeds1.jpglarge.seeds.jpglarge.holes.jpglarge_room.jpglarge_rhiz.jpglarge_sown.jpglarge_warm.jpglarge_life.jpglarge.6380757fddb4c_Untitled.jpg

Good luck to all :punk:

That's all for now, take care, be back soon. 

:oldtoker:

• Like 7

the kingdom will need underfloor heating ...ill keep this diary in mind ...heat mats ..who would have thought it .

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Hope everyone is well,

Apologies for the slow start, busy keeping warm, cursing my laptop :D got a new PC so once it's set up we'll be good.

We're a couple of weeks down the road, the girls are on 12/12 as they are in with some plants I'm sexing,

Pretty slow going but they are going.

Once I've harvested my Blue Moby and Rucu Cucu I'll start a couple more under normal hours.

Few (blurred) pics of first leaves, if you look at the first pic in the post above you'll see that one has long cotyledons and not much else.

She then did this 

large_hmmm.jpg

Topped them both up with Tropic Mix and put another seed in to soak, just in case. The other has sprouted but isn't in a noodle pot...yet.

large.topup.jpg

Normal 

large_noo.jpg

Hmmm

large_pot.jpglarge_mut.jpg

I stuck with her and she seems to be growing through it

large_mute.jpg

So these are now at a couple of weeks and are starting to grow a little bit, they'll be introduced to a bit more light next week, still currently under 15w 

large_nood.jpglarge_pot.jpg

Will put some more details up of my set up next time,, till then stay warm, have a good weekend.

• Like 8

alright mate, glad to see your up and running - welcome to the world little ladies 

a new PC - didnt realise they still made em lol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers @RUFUS HOUND the PC is new to me not new new :D and I'm still on my tablet at the mo hence the iffy formatting. 

Hey All

Hope everyone is well, 

Not much to report here, girls are still ticking along, just been giving them some water

I ditched the spare after this pic as we don't do safety nets here lol or extra room, things are tight as you can see. 

large.3.jpg

Still under 15w of 4k, they'll be moved tomorrow under 60w, still 4k.

One looks a little leggy, might top her we'll see once I move some bits around.

About Four weeks

large_nood.jpglarge_noo.jpg

As there's not much plant action, I'll run through my set up (or rehash some old content:D

Lighting 

DIY 4K and Scope V2 3 Strip Builds

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.4.jpg

15w 4k Triton Lime Biscotti which feeds into... 

large.3.jpg

60w 4k Blue Moby under... 

large.1.jpg

60w Scope 2 RucuCucu OG

large.2.jpg

Twin level inspired by Tokenroll

large.lights.jpg

Extraction

Ruck - RKW 100mm, combi ducting blown through a CarboAir

large._vyr_303RKW.jpg

Heating

Two 60w tube heaters on an Inkbird and three 15w heat mats on a Biogreen thermostat. 

Circulation

One PC case fan and AC infinity S7 twin fans.

Think that about covers my set up, thanks for dropping by, hopefully be more planty stuff next time,

till then take care. 

• Like 7

Hey All, 

Hope everyone is well and thawing out, 

Quick picture update, hoping to not be too busy the next few days but you never know.

Both girls have confirmed they are indeed ladies, probably a couple of days back with better eyes, so thirty days give or take. 

I've squeezed in little bit more Tropic Mix and gave them a drop of Organix Grow

Shorty

large.1.jpg

Shorty - Top

large.2.jpg

And Tally :D

Would usually cut her back to 2 or 3 nodes and try and veg out some side branches.

Under 12/12 not sure, might try and train her a bit or something,

Still waiting to make some room and get them under a bit more light, so will decide in the next day or so. 

Tally

large.5.jpg

Tally - Top

large.4.jpg

Lady bit

large.8.jpg

Kringle and the girls

large.7.jpg

Thanks for popping by, take care all. 

• Like 9

Hey All, 

Hope everyone is well

Have managed to make some space but they're still under 15w, can't change it without a lot of faffing. 

They've also got two thermostats bathing them in red light at 'night'.

Only just realised, don't think it affected my other plants so fingers crossed. 

Will be moving them in the next couple of days just waiting on a Blue Moby

The light will then be changed to 18/6 and I'll start off a couple more noodles which can then be vegged and topped, could do a clone but there's not a lot to cut off lol 

Bent Tally over as she had hit the light, seems to have knuckled up alright and I'll fashion some sort of better support at some point 

large_home.jpg

Tally

large_burn.jpglarge.tally.jpglarge_sh.jpg

Shorty

large.shorty.jpglarge.shorty1.jpg

That's all for now, take care, be back soon. 

• Like 6