Sheffield blues/livers

Ryanb93

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

No need to quote right after my post Wendy, use the @ function unless it's beyond your comprehension?

Sorry boss you tell me when I can do stuff! Waiting for your instructions! lol 

1 hour ago, Ryanb93 said:

Just trying to gain any knowledge I can too get me closer to the right cut.

Sorry buddy but your terminology is terrible, no one is going to give you any connections to any cuts, it's against the site rules.

If you want information on Livers it's all out there, I don't think it'll help you any.

The thread was off topic as soon as it was started, asking for cuts and should have been closed so whatever I could care less hence the nature of my posts, I'll not add another reply as nothing else needs saying.

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

Sorry buddy but your terminology is terrible, no one is going to give you any connections to any cuts, it's against the site rules.

If you want information on Livers it's all out there, I don't think it'll help you any.

The thread was off topic as soon as it was started, asking for cuts and should have been closed so whatever I could care less hence the nature of my posts, I'll not add another reply as nothing else needs saying.

@Exhale Fair. Like I said I'm new to this. Simply just trying to gain abit of info but if its the wrong place then say no more. 

Cheers 

@Ryanb93 I have no reverence for these UK varieties that carry a legacy with them. I’m not in the UK, so I’ve never had the stuff. 

but- from an outside observers perspective, I can tell you that there are a lot of people that are/used to chasing the same Dragon you are. You may be able to locate it in real life, but you won’t on here. 

It’s also worth considering that, even if you have the same cut, it’s a different grower (that’s be you vs whoever used to grow it.)   With the grower variable, there’s a possibility that the same cut wouldn’t even satiate your want, if you grow it differently. 

ive witnessed that effect first hand. Indoor vs outdoor, same plant, same cut, varied end result. 

Same deal with the same cut, indoors. Different grower, different end result, to a degree. 

Id suggest just growing a large variety of dope and seeing what you stumble across. 

That’s my approach. But, to be fair, im

more interested in the experience than just producing weed to fill a jar. I like to get high, but I also really like to learn. 

For whatever that’s worth to you.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 14/11/2022 at 18:35, Monkey Puzzle said:

You can buy mephisto Livers BX1, they’re in their website today. Top genetics 

Someone gifted me a 5-pack and if he had already grown it I'm not surprised he gifted them. Mind you, I've tried 8 or 9 of the best rated autos and they were all shite, and that's not just my opinion. Last time I looked Memphisto didn't sell anything but autos. How can Livers be Livers when it has been crossed to a Ruderalis? Ruderalis genetics are very low in THC, and the offspring carry those genetics....