Sheffield blues/livers

Ryanb93

Just now, Ryanb93 said:

I allready tryed to subscribe but all it gave me is a account and sort code. No name. so my bank will not let me make a payment. Aha

You can choose to send cash through the mail. 

@Joolz is the boss man, if you choose to send cash, make him aware 

• Like 1

Yeah man just make up any name it doesn't matter... Then the bank will try and scare the fuck out of you by making you paranoid about being scammed... Ignore this and continue with transaction. 

If I was you though I'd wait and get more posts because your going to have to pm joolz anyway to let him know what you want and where to send them. :smokin:

• Like 2

Just now, Hazeytones said:

Yeah man just make up any name it doesn't matter... Then the bank will try and scare the fuck out of you by making you paranoid about being scammed... Ignore this and continue with transaction. 

If I was you though I'd wait and get more posts because your going to have to pm joolz anyway to let him know what you want and where to send them. :smokin:

Ahaa nice one pal 

16 hours ago, Ryanb93 said:

Cheers I've had a look and can't seem to find them. All I come across now is blues crosses and I don't think are guna be anything like what I'm looking for. I could be wrong. but there was something special about the one I used to get regularly back in the day 

I had livers and fell in love with it. Chased Blues through this forum after reading Arnold Layne say the Blues was 95% as good as the livers cut. I didn't think so. At least not the cut of livers that I tried.

I've heard that Blues & Livers are different, but then people on here insist they are the same thing. So there's a bit of debate around this strain imo.

For me, I wouldn't bother growing out Blues again but I'd pay a pretty penny to get my hands on the Livers cut I tried.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

I had livers and fell in love with it. Chased Blues through this forum after reading Arnold Layne say the Blues was 95% as good as the livers cut. I didn't think so. At least not the cut of livers that I tried.

I've heard that Blues & Livers are different, but then people on here insist they are the same thing. So there's a bit of debate around this strain imo.

For me, I wouldn't bother growing out Blues again but I'd pay a pretty penny to get my hands on the Livers cut I tried.

I heard both are from the same family. But I do believe Its the livers cut that I'm seeking for. Had plenty of so called blues since but nothing compares. 

Probably wasteing my time, cant imagine that it would be passed around open handedly. Was special 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devon Cream said:

Bit of a uncalled for comment that.

Thanks for the commentary, I'm glad I didn't meet your approval.

teletubbies-laa-laa.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

Thanks for the commentary, I'm glad I didn't meet your approval.

teletubbies-laa-laa.gif

No bother sweetheart glad to help 

• Like 2

@Exhaleif you don't have anything positive to input then I don't see why your jumping on my post trying to play the joker. 

Don't need your 2 pence worth unless have the livers cut in question lol

• Like 2

@Ryanb93 it was a bit of a joke to be honest but seeing as the obvious Teletubby fan in the room decided to get butt hurt about it I thought why not respond in kind with a reply?

:D

You ain't getting shit round here mate, other than strain recommendations and you've been told about Blues crosses, if you'd grown them out you'd know the Blues pretty much washes anything out it's crossed to - that seem to be my experience and a few others have shared the same thoughts.

It's not the same though it's too sweet from what I remember.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@Ryanb93 it was a bit of a joke to be honest but seeing as the obvious Teletubby fan in the room decided to get butt hurt about it I thought why not respond in kind with a reply?

:D

You ain't getting shit round here mate, other than strain recommendations and you've been told about Blues crosses, if you'd grown them out you'd know the Blues pretty much washes anything out it's crossed to - that seem to be my experience and a few others have shared the same thoughts.

It's not the same though it's too sweet from what I remember.

Aha not butt hurt just was getting off topic. 

I appreciate the positive information lol

"Its not the same though". Exactly my point. Just trying to gain any knowledge I can too get me closer to the right cut.

Edited by Ryanb93
  • Like 2