Sheffield blues/livers

Ryanb93

Hi all. Newbie too the community. How's everyone? Hopefully someone can help me. I'm looking for a blues that I used to get on the regular back when living in tinsley around 14years back. Have had a few from the area since, that is simply not the same as the one I used to get back then.. really trying to get my hands on the seeds. Heard And read good things about the ugorg blues seeds but cannot for love or money find any for sale anywhere. So I can't run them to find out if it's the one I'm desperately seeking for.  If anyone can help put me on the right path I'll be very greatful.  Thanks 

Edited by Cursed
No asking for cuts on the boards, it is against site rules. Thanks.

No asking for cuts on the boards, its against site rules. Ugorg blues was, by all accounts, a pretty accurate representation of the blues in seed (I never tried the original so can't compare). I'm not sure if VRG is making any more blues seeds, unfortunately I'm having issues using that @ function at the moment so can't get his attention. Hopefully someone else will be able to do it for you.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cursed said:

No asking for cuts on the boards, its against site rules. Ugorg blues was, by all accounts, a pretty accurate representation of the blues in seed (I never tried the original so can't compare). I'm not sure if VRG is making any more blues seeds, unfortunately I'm having issues using that @ function at the moment so can't get his attention. Hopefully someone else will be able to do it for you.

Much appreciated 

I may be wrong but i believe there is / was a Blues offering in the Subbies section ,  even if its gone you may be able to find out whom did the cooking as they may have more beans. 

All the best

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I may be wrong but i believe there is / was a Blues offering in the Subbies section ,  even if its gone you may be able to find out whom did the cooking as they may have more beans. 

All the best

Where do I find the subbies section. Think I may be going daft aha 

• Like 1

Just now, Ryanb93 said:

Where do I find the subbies section. Think I may be going daft aha 

Look in announcements dude..

@highgrower has a cheese blues x nonames in the subbies..I think thats what @OldFord was talking about :yep:

Look at current free seeds list for subscribers 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Revive said:

@highgrower has a cheese blues x nonames in the subbies..I think thats what @OldFord was talking about :yep:

Sorry guys i cant tag / like or post pics ...yet again.   

Positive there was a Blues x Blues F3 in recent weeks ,  looked but dont see it ,  maybe worth asking the boss man

• Like 3

Cheers I've had a look and can't seem to find them. All I come across now is blues crosses and I don't think are guna be anything like what I'm looking for. I could be wrong. but there was something special about the one I used to get regularly back in the day 

Edited by Ryanb93

Blues wasn’t that common round my way back in the day and when it did crop up I always thought it was short for blue cheese, as cheese was massive at the time and to confuse things further the hands down the pants chav crew used to call a blueberry cut “bloobs” so I never knew what were what if I had to buy my weed :D it was only when I started lookin on here I seen how popular it was !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

I allready tryed to subscribe but all it gave me is a account and sort code. No name. so my bank will not let me make a payment. Aha

subscribe and get the address to send money to joolz.

always great reports of subbies seeds - just look at the subbies pics thread

of whats been grown.

All the best.

toki

• Like 2