Water Curing

AnonyMice

It's an endless maze of deeper and deeper rabbit holes mate, as soon as you think you know your way around you find a bunch more lol

• Like 1

So I’m calling my water cure complete. 

Removed passion 1 jar yesterday, and the Think Fast and Fast Lemon Cake jars today. Day 6/7.

I am drying initially with a fan blowing directly on the buds. I’m doing this because my house is 70-90% RH. After 12-24 hours I’m drying in a jar for 1/2 days using a method called ‘Rice ball trick to lower humidity’. I was pointed to it on another forum. If it works, I will make a thread if there’s not already one here.

It’s claimed to lower humidity from 75% to 50% in 90 minutes in the jars. 

Hopefully it works :) will let you’s know. 

I’m already not a fan of water curing for smoking though. While the high is mellow and better than I expected from a premature harvest (rot issue)/water cure, it definitely isn’t a desirable taste and it looks like shit lol 

For experience sake I said. Think I’ll pass next time. But it’s smokeable, and almost enjoyable lol happy enough 

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 3