Water Curing

AnonyMice

How do you tell when your water cure is finished? 

I thought I’d be able to tell when the water stays clear, but only the purple bud jar changed the colour of the water, the others look like drinking water after 24hrs.. online says 3-7 days which isn’t very accurate. I’ve no clue how to gauge it.. 

thanks in advance

• Like 2

Only ever tried it once with a small amount. I went 5 days & from memory the daily water was clear before that. 

The taste was wrecked, it looked like shit too. 

• Like 5

Want to try it for experience sake. It was much less effort & I’m a fan of my edibles so tasteless would be a bonus, although I don’t particularly mind the taste of weed in food.

Mainly for experience sake. Partly for the discretion, can smoke anywhere anytime (within reason) and not be worried about the smell. Might decide to cook some of it if it’s not a nice smoke. I did read that it’s a smooth smoke though? 

• Like 2

You loose a bit of the high as well as the terps have been flushed out. Not for me, I would rather make a tincture and take it in public.

• Like 2

Thanks @MonkeyBlazed.  The article I read online claimed it would be stronger as it’s less weight, more concentrated. & thc isn’t water soluble 

But some terpenes help the body process thc or something? Read something along those lines before.

Thankfully I didn’t use loads lol 

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 3

If you have a smoke thats perfectly well rounded in the high department, then water curing takes away the well rounded nus. I found it to be that way. Give it a go i say, if you have an abundance of weed then your ok.

• Like 4

I don’t have an abundance unfortunately but I didn’t use too much to be upset about. It will ready to smoke much sooner than anything else which is a big bonus too lol I’m so impatient 

• Like 1

large.304F365F-13C9-4F82-AB46-FE83CEC38E23.jpeg

i used a decent bit tbf. It’ll stop me from dipping into my slow drying stuff anyway lol real skunky smell pouring water out.. literally pouring the best bit about weed. It’s all for experience sake though. Why not try it once eh 

18 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

terpenes help the body process thc or something?

Yeah the terpenes etc all have a synergistic effect, it's part of what gives individual strains/Phenos their distinctive highs. 

• Like 1