Exhale

Here we go then! welcome to my competition entry for the Seedstockers Pot Noodle Challenge 2022!

I've wanted to do a micro grow for some time and also a scrog, so in the (or da) words of Ali G "We is knobbing two birds with one connie." innit.

The space is a part of my nursery tent that's lit by an 8-75w board in a 60(w) x 40(d) cm space which should be plenty to kick your arse in the competition with pull a Pot Noodle sized yield and more(?).

I thought 3 seeds should be enough to find a plant that should suit the style, if they all come out squat well then it's going to be a long fucking ride in veg.

I chose my weapons wisely, firstly based on the fact I've got to eat them (it's been a while since I sampled the culinary delights of the famous hot cup snack) secondly the size of the vessel is going to be important - go King or go home.

I cut holes, holes are very important for drainage see and also I made them a bit bigger so the roots would come through freely and air prune, if you copy my design and you qualify for a prize you owe me £50 of that money.

large.635bc53765c48_holesduh.jpg

Home of the Pot Noodle Challenge 2022 Cup winning entry..

large.scrogchamber.jpg

Screen (for the green)

large.scrogshelf.jpg

Obligatory seed pack and seeds shot, once again thank you to @Seedstockers-Mark and the SEED STOCKERS team for these and the oppurtunity to have a bit of fun :yep:

large.635bc53dbc58c_seedpack.jpglarge.seeds.jpg

I took the 2 large ones lower right and the large slim seed top left, put them in some damp coco/peat mix in their own pot and just placed my cloner prop over them to trap some of the warmth and humidity above the pots.

large.635bc53967dc6_letsgo.jpg

And this is where we are at.

Say hello, shoot the shit, have a laugh, winters coming (or is it? said 16c on my car thermometer at 7.30 this morning, crazy!)

Oh yeah and one more thing...

:boxing:

• Like 22

That's decided tonights viewing :skin_up:Best crack out the VCR and dust off the dog soldiers cassette, was only talking about that movie on Thursday, tis quality!

Can't wait to see what you do with these seeds , reckon my tbl's will be getting wet next run.

I'll pull up a pew :D

:yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Bit of competition for the Generals Daughter scrog I saw on here last night 

Good luck mate :D 

Big meets small, I do love a SCROG but that's some commitment both to the training practices and smoking the same strain for eternity :D

37 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Best crack out the VCR and dust off the dog soldiers cassette, was only talking about that movie on Thursday, tis quality!

It's on my rotation for halloween, I watched HOWL recently and really enjoyed it, the British do Werewolves (and vampires in the case of Mr. Lee) best.

@Goodbloke@MindSoup@Shumroom

Thanks for looking :yep:

• Like 5

@Exhaleis howl the one on the train? :offtopic: I know and I apologise but if so I rather enjoyed that one too , even given my genuine real concerns about dogman lol

• Like 2

Aright there @Exhale

Looking good there buddy :yep: 

Not too sure about you copyrighting holes in the bottom tho :rofl: I am sure I did it before you :bag:

Just hope it works out well and you don’t get a spaghetti mess sticking out the bottom, you know they have got to stay inside the pot.

Good luck and take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

Looks suspiciously like you know what you're doing. This makes me sad ....

All the best with the grow though buddy

• Like 4

Hi Exhale, looking forward to seeing your noodle scrog fill that space. 

All the best with the grow and good luck in the competition  :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Exhaleis howl the one on the train? :offtopic: I know and I apologise but if so I rather enjoyed that one too , even given my genuine real concerns about dogman lol

Yes buddy and don't apologise there's gonna be loads of banter I hope, we like a social flow through our diary too it breaks up the monotony of waiting for the chop! (it also bumps the thread and keeps the view count ticking up, cheeky!)

cheeky-fucker.gif

52 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Aright there @Exhale

Looking good there buddy :yep: 

Not too sure about you copyrighting holes in the bottom tho :rofl: I am sure I did it before you :bag:

Just hope it works out well and you don’t get a spaghetti mess sticking out the bottom, you know they have got to stay inside the pot.

Good luck and take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

ill-fight-you-for-it-mickey-oniel.gif

Everything's above board or above the belt me bhey! The roots should air prune they won't be sat in anything - close up pictures will be provided throughout the competition to ensure fair play, thanks for looking in matey, hope you are well!

35 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Looks suspiciously like you know what you're doing. This makes me sad ....

All the best with the grow though buddy

you-better-quit-while-youre-ahead-mr-mac

lol cheers dude and @shire thank you for looking in mate, when can we expect your quality shots to start making an appearance?

• Like 5

you do know you lose points for having the pots not lined up with the name showing dont you ..

walks away silently ...in his head rent free ....myuhahhhahahaha

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you do know you lose points for having the pots not lined up with the name showing dont you ..

I had to make sure everyone knew they were genuine PN's so you get the shot of the ingredient list and the nutritional values (of which there are none) over 1500 calories of carbs, I'll have the energy to go a few rounds eh?

• Like 3

cant be having any of them chinese fakes they sell in lidls you know ..something bout the phalatalates they give off kill the roots ..i may have made that all up btw ...

dont forget to soak the seeds in widdle ..or if you got it ..rabbits wee ..heard it speeds germination up ...again ..i may have made that up ..

• Like 6