Setting up drain to waste system

Kiprock

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

With the Icypipe hose, every join needs the hose dipped into boiling water to soften and expand before joining to plastic attachments. When it cools, it’s impossible to remove, as it shrink wraps every elbow or end stop. Not a drop can escape. :yep: 

i get it don’t worry lol  I’ve seen the icy pipe in action but it still wouldn’t stop me worrying or it actually happening to me lol  

On 03/11/2022 at 6:12 PM, Slippy One said:

Adjustable length Danish tray in the bonsai cab

@Slippy One Where did you get those from mate I’ve not seen the adjustable one’s before, also what size is the tubing on the outtake of your condensate pump?

@Slippy One thanks for the info :yep: I had a quick look on that site but they only sell the standard danish trays there’s no mention of them being length adjustable? 

55 minutes ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

@Slippy One thanks for the info :yep: I had a quick look on that site but they only sell the standard danish trays there’s no mention of them being length adjustable? 

just buy a Garland in the size you need and drill a hole for a bulkhead to fit it if you can’t find one in the size you need. 

On 27/10/2022 at 3:49 PM, Kiprock said:

bloomroom and was just wondering if any one out there has any experience with this

yeh ive got a 1.2m2 & a 1.2 x 2.4m. they are good but overkill for me now as I hand-water there's no automation to fcuk up & leak shit.

what do u wanna know? they are quite deep, and are built with a plastic tubular push-fit frame. its all slightly smaller than the grow tent so it fits tight. black thick plastic. all put together quite well

mystic

Not specific to this topic, but if anyone's looking for a capable little pump I can highly recommend the one below that I bought off fleabay for £9. It’s tiny (literally the size of a matchbox), so quiet you can barely hear it, it moves 250 litres per hour, will pump to a height of 2 metres, and it’s only 2.4w (so costs pennies per week to run). It connects into a USB plug - the type that you use to charge a phone.

I’ve used it for the last 2 seasons in a reservoir to irrigate an outdoor system that I use to grow veg …It’s been running for over 16 months, non stop, and never missed a beat.  Sal

large.IMG_20221103_135419393.jpglarge.IMG_20221103_135228040.jpg