Who's been making seeds this season?

Tommy tucker

• 2 months later...

large.9B95011A-C9CC-49EF-9ED9-386B69142A5A.jpeg

all regs are from the open pollination with the UEL F6 Regs Males = Gorrilla Dawg x UEL, Purple Freeze Bx1 x UEL, Malawi x NL x DFG x UEL, UEL x UEL

all fems are x Malawi x NL x DFG = Tropicana Poison Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Sour Orange Diesel x Malawi x NL x DFG, Killer Kush Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Gorilla Girl Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Double Bubble x Malawi x NL X DFG, Essex Gold x Malawi x NL x DFG, Gorrilla Dawg x Malawi x NL x DFG, 33 x Malawi x NL x DFG, Mighty Gold x Malawi x NL x DFG, Serious 6 x Malawi x NL x DFG + some Malawi x NL x DFG S1’s

Some look more viable than others. Some I’m more excited about than others 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 12

22 hours ago, Erbman T said:

large.9B95011A-C9CC-49EF-9ED9-386B69142A5A.jpeg

all regs are from the open pollination with the UEL F6 Regs Males = Gorrilla Dawg x UEL, Purple Freeze Bx1 x UEL, Malawi x NL x DFG x UEL, UEL x UEL

all fems are x Malawi x NL x DFG = Tropicana Poison Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Sour Orange Diesel x Malawi x NL x DFG, Killer Kush Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Gorilla Girl Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG, Double Bubble x Malawi x NL X DFG, Essex Gold x Malawi x NL x DFG, Gorrilla Dawg x Malawi x NL x DFG, 33 x Malawi x NL x DFG, Mighty Gold x Malawi x NL x DFG, Serious 6 x Malawi x NL x DFG + some Malawi x NL x DFG S1’s

Some look more viable than others.  I’m more excited about than others 

Nice work.  Looks like your find some winners from that batch . 

• Like 2

@Tommy tucker hey man. Yeah.. not planning to stick loads of hacks out from seed as a general plan.. will prob stick predominately to tried and tested (by me already) fem seed from breeders if I let loose outdoors this coming season (looking likely)

tho general plan is to start to isolate photo dependant phenos from the fems by running batches indoors… basically because the reverse pollination  from the Malawi is likely to throw out autos … so will prob isolate non autos for cuts… most excited about Sour Orange D x Mal, Trop P x MAL, Double Bubble x Mal, Killer Kush x Mal and G Girl x Mal.. oh and the Essex and Mighty Gold ….

with the regs most excited about the Purple Freeze x UEL

i shall experiment when I’ve got space and time .. defo will chuck a few out .. gotta be done really innit 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

Aye as well as the Malawi 

those fast version crosses will be kicking out autos me thinks 

so Pheno isolation be a must for maximalius hole’ious, nonwaste’ious, no polishing of turd’ious on the battlefront = perfectico

(scientific breeder technical terminology..)

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

@geo1 I don’t think I’m allowed to say on here who they’re by am I?

Double Bubble is a reworked / refined version of Bubbleberry 

which if I recall now without looking their site is a Bubblegum / Blueberry cross 

mate of mine use to grow bubbleberry some years back and it was the most stinking strain I’d encountered at that time 

The breeders were not lying when they said make sure you’ve got a effective carbon filter … cause boy it stunk… some friends refused to smoke it after a while as seemed to be giving them metal problems 

well i wanted a stinker … was looking to buy Bubble berry … but saw they now had the new refined Double Bubble ….

grown it a few times now … and I’ve got that suspicion lurking as often is the case , it’s not quite as brutal or stinking as the original bubble berry … might have to buy some of them to see

yeild is fat tho and is fairly stinking but not like i remember 

also even had mould with it indoors … so not holding out for a good cross for outdoors … tho my indoor setups are a bit of a bodge sometimes … so with a proper setup with all the environmentals, will be less chance. Saying that a buddy grew a cut of it and in a more fancy setup  and still got rot in a top cola … seemed there was a slight difference in Phenotype … I grew two seeds, which gave two slightly different Pheno’s, one seemed more highgrade with slightly less yeild with no mould prob, whereas other was monster yeild bit less highgrade  (marginally) , more prone to the rot … unfortunately I lost the better Pheno and still have the other… still good tho 

can’t remember which Pheno I made the cross with… will prob experiment with it indoors before risking it out 

yeah the breeders are the same breeders who originated Bubble Berry 

Edited by Erbman T

Pretty sure you can still talk about other companies that aren't sponsors mate. It's when people put links etc. I feel us outdoor growers should get more leniency as it's whatever works well and that could be any genetics from any breeder. The indoor market is a very different thing.

Sounds like a nice strain

• Like 1

Yeah jus read back ‘mental’ (health) problems … not ‘metal’ problems ha

well they came up top of the search when I just looked for creating Bubbleberry .. they based in the Dam and start with letter S

sure I had a post edited before when i posted a non sponsoring breeders name plus talked about the strains performance  

• 2 weeks later...

large.829F3CFC-0C3C-44C0-8917-BB5A45FD485C.jpeg

exciting stuff

A selection of my hacks are germinating 

x4 out of x4 planted = Sour Orange Diesel x Malawi x NL x DFG are up

x3 out of x4 planted = Purple Freeze x UEL are up 

X3 of x3 Trop Poison Fv x Malawi x NL x DFG are up 

Forgetting how many now without looking in the tent again 

X3 of x4 Double Bubble x Malawi x NL x DFG planted , coming up 

X2 Essex Gold x Malawi x NL x DFG are up 

can’t remember what else

oh yeah x2 of x2 Eleven Roses are up (non hacks)

So it seems my seeds are viable 

didnt plant all the different crosses  .:.

cause of room

my focus is the Sour D, Purple Freeze, Double Bubble, Trop P, Essex Gold crosses to begin with (ain’t got space for the other crosses, plus ain’t so interested about some of them)

general plan … isolate some good photo dependant phenos .. after growing indoors first  .. trying to keep cuts of best fems to chuck a few out as cuts for coming season .. also I may try and do a bit of breeding with any males from the Purple Freeze x UEL .. yes and may S1 best of cuts again:.. just winging it really 

Never tried this shit before… kinda excited to see ‘my’ off-spring popping up 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

@ErbmanT    Go on that man :yep:      Great to see you hard at it mate ,  will be looking forward to seeing what the cooking creates and what you get :george:

You going all out again like last year ?        Im on a limited grow but its still growing !!!!  :yep:

@OldFord greetings brother and glad to hear your be taking part in another season 

Great News man !

hehe my Cream Mandarine arrived bruv, ordered a 5 pack and got an extra pack of x3 so I’m pretty chuffed.. defo gonna get some germinating from that many 

I will semi-answer your second question in a mo in the usual thread where I like to do the majority of my lurking … hehe 

much respect ✊ Good vibes 

Edited by Erbman T

large.D9688291-4DA5-45B6-B30D-70D695FBD66A.jpeg

well I had all the hacks I planted come up but one…

So viability looks pretty good … even though a lot of the seeds don’t look like fully mature with those black wiggly lines on.. a lot seem kinda small to 

I was wondering I’ve got quite a lot of the Gorrila Dawg x UEL regs I might not even get round to trying … 

maybe I could send some in if folks were actually interested … maybe I’d let off a few of the Purple Freeze crosses to.. but prob not many … what’s the interest level? Didn’t get that many fems from that side of things, so ain’t looking to let them off.. 

can I even donate seeds not being a full member ? 

can’t guarantee viability .,. I tried to pick out the better looking ones from what i planted … but most of them didn’t seem that mature to me … but they’ve pooped nicely 

all the best 

Erbz 

x

• Like 3