i`ll damp them down in morning see what happens i hope they pop aye :yep:

• Like 4

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

i`ll damp them down in morning see what happens i hope they pop aye :yep:

Fingers crossed for you, man. :) 

• Like 4

Just now, Crow River said:

Fingers crossed for you, man. :) 

oi crow this tub has had dross innit for at least a decade if not longer... i`ll damp the buggers in morning hang about i got em bagged i get a pic of yosser`s magic beans now...brb 10 mins :yes:  oh im chuffed i actually made 2 seeds without trying. :yep:

• Like 4

They will germinate better if they go in the freezer for a while maybe a week or 2 to simulate winter time 

Fridge not freezer ffs 

Edited by kc stoner
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kc stoner said:

They will germinate better if they go in the freezer for a while maybe a week or 2 to simulate winter time 

well brother KC they be getting the bogroll in the morning :yep:  here they are tbh im actually amazed i grew 2 seeds fukin class aye. :yes:

large.DSC_0076_copy_1304x2312.jpg

its time i licked my dish out to ennit. :hippy:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, kc stoner said:

Hm, not sure about that. I have heard that seeds might last a bit longer stored if frozen, but some of them will be damaged. I'm aware that some flowers and vegetable seeds need to be frozen to germinate successfully, but cannabis? Maybe if I had a pure Russian Ruderalis strain or something, otherwise I'm not convinced of the benefits. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Crow River said:

Hm, not sure about that. I have heard that seeds might last a bit longer stored if frozen, but some of them will be damaged. I'm aware that some flowers and vegetable seeds need to be frozen to germinate successfully, but cannabis? Maybe if I had a pure Russian Ruderalis strain or something, otherwise I'm not convinced of the benefits. :) 

a good soak in a nice bleach solution should fire them ! :headpain:  we soon see in 7 hrs they will hit the damp bog roll. lol

• Like 1

IMG-0097.jpg

UGORG Blues x RGSC Mighty Gold = 534

UGORG Blues x RGSC Fast Diesel = 346

And another 300 odd from UGORG Blues x two @Vicfirth12 Animal Biscuit F2s.

Made with love in the garden. :in_love:

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 12