• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GEXCO

• Shorty

• Canna-Bliss

• closet scientist

our plants have started to get yellowing on the fan leaves !!anyone out there with any advice on how to sort this problem out pls feel free to coment... lol

• 4 weeks later...

Well we have started to harvest now, have quick dryed a few of the plants, but heres a pick of the finished product cut up (i wud of had bud pics but my net got cut off but will have it bk on asap) just smoked wats in tht pic nd am pretty stoned off just a lil bit :smug: ( we do still have the best three still flowering though! mmm)

post-1105-1127916838.jpg

Edited by GEXCO

MOVED THE BABYS UNDER A 600W HPS AND THERE GOIN CRAZY

They certainly went a bit weird...but nicely budded. Homegrown always hits ya hard :thisbig:

Good to hear the result

• 3 weeks later...
:yep: All done now, crop finished didnt yield tht much but my nets off so ive gotta get the pics off my memory stick asap................and now got 9 more veggin 4 of which are white widow :stoned:

• 4 months later...

Ok......here is all the pictures i took, the display settings on this computer are darker than my comp so to beable too see the pictures better u *might* have to adjust your brightness/contrast. This topic has certainly had plenty of views thanks everyone for all your support, a aint gonna be growing for awhile because my baby is due on the 20th of May so a gotta try and be good :headpain: cant wait till my next grow though :wassnnme:

post-1105-1143223251_thumb.jpg

post-1105-1143223290_thumb.jpg

post-1105-1143223322_thumb.jpg

post-1105-1143223371_thumb.jpg

post-1105-1143224107_thumb.jpg

Edited by GEXCO

A think all together when it was all totally dryed about 3 n a half t four ounzes of good quality smoke, well worth the time and effort if a do say so meself :wassnnme:

3.5-4 oz would keep me going for about 8 weeks, not quite self sufficiency but sufficient to put a massive smile on my face.

I'm no grower, only a wannabe, but I would have hoped to have gotten more than that for the amount of plants you had. Looks like I'm gonna have to buck my ideas up on the planning stages.

• 3 weeks later...

Ofcourse a will, damn the way things are going........me n closet scientist r gonna have a new batch coming this summer....start in the greenhouse finish in the growroom....seems like the way too go so far :huh:

Edited by GEXCO