Greenhouse Summer Grow

GEXCO

Ive been growing outside now for about a 3weeks from seed......12 plants in total. Just want your opinions on how you think there doing. Thanks lol

post-1105-1119268723.jpg

Edited by GEXCO

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GEXCO

• Shorty

• Canna-Bliss

• closet scientist

And a few days ago (a i took the new growth off in the top in the hope tht it wud help it thickin the stem which it did lol )

After & Before

post-1105-1119269123.jpg

post-1105-1119269445.jpg

Edited by GEXCO

Looking very green which is great, watch out for greenfly and other pests in your greenhouse - my plants aren't looking so healthy after an attack.

Do you know what kind they are?

Good luck, greenhouses are my favourite way to grow - cheap and grow very well

I have moved the plants indoors now under my light (125w red enviro) and so far they seem to be growing at a pretty fast rate. I have no idea wht sorta plant the seeds is from. Starting to give off a fruity smell, gonna have to get some sort of filter :unsure: Any way heres some pictures a took earlier ;)

post-1105-1119705014.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not a 100% sure on the strain, i was told they maybe northern lights :headpain: well what ever strain it is it smells very sweet :guitar:

Looking very healthy and pretty big :unsure:

Are you going to leave them to flower naturally? What size is your greenhouse? They will be pretty huge by the end! :spliff:

Am going to flower insiode because of the smell (nosey nieghbours :unsure: ) they are all currently under my 125w red envirolite.....stems are getting very thick thanks to feeding them "Bio- Grow" nutrient.