Highly RH

latitude54

26 minutes ago, latitude54 said:

it’s been in the low/mid 50s this last week. Only yesterday it jumped 

problem is as the rh goes up the buds reabsorb it, i've had bud nearly dry and then the wet weather comes and fucked it all up lol

you are lucky it's so bloody mild atm, i've had bud in a cold damp shed go mouldy real quick this time of year, those holes must be helping somewhat but i would not rely on this set up again.

• Like 5

@ratdog definitely not buddy. This season was a badly planned experiment. I didn’t actually think I’d get all the way to harvest with these. I’m already thinking about indoor environments. 

• Like 2

@latitude54 well you did pretty good mate, just get that bud dried and in jars and you are golden. can you stick it in a warm dry spot in the house, trim it down into nets or something to save space?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

@latitude54 how did it go mate?

It took a long time to dry out. I ended up trimming and manicuring it semi-dry and then putting it all in a brown bag in the utility room. lol 

Smokes ok but will be better when it's properly cured. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, latitude54 said:

It took a long time to dry out. I ended up trimming and manicuring it semi-dry and then putting it all in a brown bag in the utility room. lol 

Smokes ok but will be better when it's properly cured. 

My little garden experiment went ok last year until it came time to harvest and dry. Right in the middle of that 40+ degree weather. I managed to salvage some terps on a couple of the strains but I still have a jar full of beautiful-to-look-at buds that will get me quite stoned if I ever bother again, but they smell and taste like straight hay lollol Sadly that includes the very bud that got me nominated in COTC back in August. It was beautiful :wub: It's now hay. It occurred to me just recently that I would have been better off harvesting those girls and freezing them immediately. Keep the terps fresh and process the bud later. Anyway, point is, I had some lovely bud but my arrangements for after harvest fell short of what was needed. I won't make that mistake again, if I can help it

• Like 2