Would you urinate on your plants

Darknight420710

I’d definitely prefer my own piss than horse shite. Wouldn’t bother me using it tho. 

i used nettles for N

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

Hahahahaha I'm busy looking at some different organic fertilizer for my next grow and came across this as a source of nitrogen 

Would you do it if you ran out of A&B lol

Human Urine

Well, at least it's not your poop. When diluted to a ratio of at least 1 part urine and 10 parts water, your urine comes in handy when you need a source of Nitrogen. Strains like Durban Poison particularly benefit from human urine. 

The NPK ratio of human urine is around 11-1-2 if a person lives in the USA or Europe. Urine also contains salts, therefore it must be diluted with water. When growers use pee for potted plants and seedlings, dilution should be done at a ratio of 1:20. If a person is using medications or is suffering from a urinary tract infection, they should not use their wee for their pot. Last of all, don't feel disgusted about urine. It can't get worse than poops from bats. Or chicken.

dilute 1/10 with water  or at least 1 part urine and 4 parts water... !  :) ...so always pee in your water hole guys :) 

Fertilization in the garden: fertilizing with urine

Imagine: you do not use animal or artificial fertilizer, but your own urine to fertilize your garden. Is that even possible? You sometimes hear of damage to trees by urine. But the fact is that gardeners have used the liquid gold for centuries. When applied in the right way, plants can benefit from it. German researcher Margriet Samwell has been using diluted urine for years to fertilize her fruit trees. According to her, her trees have since become healthier and provide more and tastier fruit.

What substances are in urine?

Urine contains 85% of the nitrogen, potassium and 50% of the phosphorus excreted by the human body. Fresh urine is virtually odorless. If it stands for a longer period of time, a sharp odor develops due to the change in ammonia. For use in one's own garden, balcony or indoor plants, one should use only fresh, diluted urine.

The use of urine as a fertilizer for plants has been under investigation for 25 years. This is mainly happening in the US. In the meantime, a citizens' movement has emerged from scientific work, a cooperative of farmers and allotment gardeners. In a small book written by researchers in California, urine is called "liquid gold," liquid gold. It reports on experiences with the use of urine - especially in the Scandinavian countries. In Sweden, this is already very far. There they know: fertilizing with urine is just as effective as manure based on minerals; the environment is spared because the urine no longer ends up in the sewer. Since the 90s, something similar has also existed in German neighborhoods, e.g. in Bielefeld. In the Netherlands, the so-called compost toilet is used in various places, e.g. in the Kleine Aarde building in Boxtel.

Earlier use of urine Fertilization in the garden:

fertilizing with urine In the literature, little attention is paid to the use of fresh urine. It is pointed out that the health risks are minimal. The fact that the use of urine as a fertilizer is not dangerous is further underlined by the fact that it used to be used in many other ways: for washing, as a mouthwash and as a medicine. Striking is the way in which some Inuit strains used the urine. At the end of the last century, a pan went around after every meal. Those who 'had to' pee in it and in this warm water the dishes were washed. Furthermore, a tuft of grass, dipped in the pies, served as a napkin!.

In Germany, the journalist Carmen Thomas has conducted a study into the use of urine by people to maintain their own health and to treat skin problems. In her book Urin, ein besonderer Saft she gives many examples of people who benefited from drinking their own urine.

What should you pay attention to when collecting urine and using it in your garden?

Urine may contain germs. That is why it is kept in underground tanks in Sweden for 6 months. After that, the germs died. Whoever takes allopatic drugs should not use urine for the garden. This also applies to the use of the contraceptive pill. We do not want hormones in our agricultural products.

Important!

To prevent plants from receiving too much salt, urine should never be used undiluted. You should always mix 1 part urine with 4 parts water. This allows for easy fertilization.

You also have to take the weather into account. With intense sunshine, strong winds and rain, you should not fertilize. This also applies to any form of fertilization.

Where is urine fertilization examined?

In Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, China and the U.S., agricultural researchers are working on this subject, because it is a shame not to continue using valuable substances such as nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus. The aim of these studies is to turn conventional and overpriced drainage systems into modern, more efficient and cheaper ones. Source: Literature: ́liquid Gold: The lore and logic of using urine to grow plants. ́ Greenbooks, 2004 ISBN 1903998484 (8,50 Euro)

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

I remember my dad always pissed on the neighbours tomato’s and they used to get massive lol probably made um ill tho mind :fart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Politician? lollol 

that's my thinking mate, they are all cunts, but this guy never made it, although he was a fetish freak he was pretty down to earth otherwise, but how long before he was compromised with his "hobby" ? lol

• Like 1

Never let a wee go to waste.

I dont wee in my indoor pots but nitrogen heavy feeswrs outside always get a sprinkle.

Wherever benefits from a boost. 

I probably wee more in plants/compost heaps than I do in a toilet  

lol

• Like 5

On 16/10/2022 at 2:22 PM, Bad Apple said:

Liquid Gold :dev: Every time I spend a penny i save a pound.

large.312048253_844295636771803_54113877

mmmmm apple juice

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ratdog said:

that's my thinking mate, they are all cunts, but this guy never made it, although he was a fetish freak he was pretty down to earth otherwise, but how long before he was compromised with his "hobby" ? lol

yeah you’ve got to have a certain level of cunt in you to get anywhere in politics :rolleyes:  It’s amazing how high up some of them get before their little secret habits become known lol 

• 2 weeks later...