Would you urinate on your plants

Darknight420710

Hahahahaha I'm busy looking at some different organic fertilizer for my next grow and came across this as a source of nitrogen 

Would you do it if you ran out of A&B lol

Human Urine

Well, at least it's not your poop. When diluted to a ratio of at least 1 part urine and 10 parts water, your urine comes in handy when you need a source of Nitrogen. Strains like Durban Poison particularly benefit from human urine. 

The NPK ratio of human urine is around 11-1-2 if a person lives in the USA or Europe. Urine also contains salts, therefore it must be diluted with water. When growers use pee for potted plants and seedlings, dilution should be done at a ratio of 1:20. If a person is using medications or is suffering from a urinary tract infection, they should not use their wee for their pot. Last of all, don't feel disgusted about urine. It can't get worse than poops from bats. Or chicken.

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 4

I use diluted urine as a Nitrogen boast. It greens them up nicely.

I have a friend who last year encouraged his male friends to wee at the base of his plants and was surprised when they suffered for it; It needs diluting first.

• Like 2

I used it on all my  outdoor plants this year as a organic fertiliser. Silly paying big money on stuff that's free or cheap and fun to make.

• Like 1

Traditional allotment lore says to pee on the compost pile if caught short. I have also peed at the base of my brambles. Canna might not mind as long as the rain arrives sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Very common habit for outdoor gardeners. Legumes absolutely love a golden shower, but generally it's better to let the urine age for a few months and then dilute it for most other plants. 

• Like 5

I have just watched my 75 year old neighbour have an awesome crop of various vegetables, twice over.  Dirty dishwater.......he swears by it. 

Having watched him pull sexy tomatoes, beans and strawberries......I shall give it a bash myself next year.

• Like 4

Well, popping "golden showers" into the search bar was eye opening. 

What's the effect of excessive N on the human body? I'm slightly concerned about this person in a video I just watched. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

Well, popping "golden showers" into the search bar was eye opening. 

i used to know someone in the fetish scene and he used to "play" with many people, one day he had this chap over and it ended in him pissing all over this chap, he wouldn't let him use his shower after and made him drive home soaked in it. that's the sub/dom game for you

he ran for local mp once, perhaps unsurprisingly

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ratdog said:

he ran for local mp once, perhaps unsurprisingly

Definitely a Tory by the sounds of it 

• Like 5