ENERGY - How much does your grow use?

FlooK

@DutchFoxThat's interesting, cheers for the link.

Have you tried this method, any pics? 

I'm looking at downsizing shortly into a 0.4x0.4, might be fun to give this a go. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

@DutchFoxThat's interesting, cheers for the link.

Have you tried this method, any pics? 

I'm looking at downsizing shortly into a 0.4x0.4, might be fun to give this a go. 

personally no....indoors......

yes for...oudoors late planted plants behave the same way.......more or less 1 main cola...

and the dutch forum with some growtopics have been recently closed by the forumowner.......

for sure it works... :) pics in the link show basically plants as 1 main cola...

its mostly done in 1 big earth pots...so in your case make a container of .4x.4.... :) 

its not done a lot in holland NOWADAYS....because here more plants is more punishment....for 7 harvest a year you have some weeks double the number of plants.......

i dunno about uk law...

so growers here tend to have lil plants and (very) long veg growing to fill the space...but people are looking to save energie.... everywhere :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3