£0 Ice Hash?

AnonyMice

Had a broken branch due to weather. Plant is only about 5 weeks flowering. Done the wee ice extraction on the broken branch/buds.. thought why let it go to waste.. even if it doesn’t work I’ve atleast I’m learning & trying. Considering it a practice run. 

So i have some green/brown liquid now. Evaporating on the window sill. Thinking this way it will ‘ripen’ a little more if there’s even any thc there. A tiny bit of dust would be great but I don’t expect anything 

Oh mate I dnt think u shud let the thc stay in the water I think there's a real reason I just can't provide it.

Google may help but if u want bro science I think u need to siphon the top layer of green water until u see brown sludge at the bottom then carefully rid the moisture until u got a thick brown hash sludge made it before with no bags left it on something to wick the water away.

@B-real I read a post about a guy that had made a batch and evaporated on plates. He ended up with lots of crumbs. I took from this and thought it was a viable option. Will have to look into it. I may have (hay mave I typed first lmao) misunderstood his process. Might just make a coffee with it lol

I don’t think it’s going to do anything either way. Buds hadn’t really started filling out yet and it’s only 1 branch worth. Fuckin itching for it all to be over now feels like a big gamble with the weather. Still great fun though 

Edited by AnonyMice

Muslin cloth is cheap or ladies tights then spoon the water out literally the thc will be pooling in the bottom then use bog roll dab it into the water until u can spoon out the hash sludge onto something material .

Yh it's fuking savage this time of your grow.

@B-real it’s probably just plant juice tbh mate lol having a look at it I can’t imagine any sludge coming from it. It’s just like tinted green water. 

Using cloth and tapping/scraping method looks good in that video and seems to yield well. Want to try ice hash properly with some fresh stuff once it’s ready 

Ye can get a set o cheap ass five gallon bags on fleabay for a tenner trust me even I use a set o bags an I am one o the most notorious grips on the whole site @stu914 will confirm lol

For the sake o a tenner the cost is fully justified :yep:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, McHazy said:

I am one o the most notorious grips

I never noticed before but now you point it out....maybe you should have another name change...how about McSqueaky...??  :rofl::rofl:

I'm pretty frugal myself and only spend if I have to...the last couple of weeks my wallet's been fecking raped,

what with one thing and another needing paying for...the worst is yet to come...:ouch::crybaby:

• Like 2

@stu914 ahh I’m looking forward to ditching the dealer for a bit and having a few quid for once lol smoke a lil too much for my financial situation 

• Like 1