£0 Ice Hash?

AnonyMice

Found this character with a nice demonstration of ice hash without bubble bags https://youtu.be/fJSDy01z1BM

He mixes ice, water, green then strains into a cloth. Repeats process. Seems to have a decent yield. Anyone tried this? Will be my first try making hash. Am on a bit of a budget so this option looks great at face value.

any input appreciated as always :) 

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 3

I pressed share link but it just gave me the option to change the text.. the hyperlink. Do you know if it’s allowed as it is mate? 

Will continue to try and get the vid uploaded in thread. Saves people’s clicking off

@Exile420

40 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

any input appreciated as always :) 

Its just the same mate, he just uses cloth instead of pre bought bags.

• Like 4

Just now, AnonyMice said:

Basically have everything I need then. 

You dont even need cloth mate just mix up your herb and ice water let the hash settle and then pour the water away.

• Like 1

You don't even need cloth/screen material 

To add a video from YT just copy and paste the link and then press enter a couple of times and it should just embed itself, might take a couple of seconds. 

• Like 2

I've used an old football top before, the shiney silky type. 

I put loads of ice and trim in the bucket, a great mix with a drill and long mixing for paint... poured the lot out over the football shirt and left to dry, used a knife to then scrape the dried hash off the material and honestly... it was shit lol

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

I've used an old football top before, the shiney silky type. 

I put loads of ice and trim in the bucket, a great mix with a drill and long mixing for paint... poured the lot out over the football shirt and left to dry, used a knife to then scrape the dried hash off the material and honestly... it was shit lol

lol

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp
3 hours ago, Farmer Fett said:

Bubble bags are about 25 quid from the big river site, well worth it if you don't have a football shirt:thumsup:lol

Cant get a footy shirt for that price unless you are a toddler