DP Cultivars Under The Sun

OldFord

53 minutes ago, B-real said:

I'm signed up already for next year's for sure.

Free beans is always welcome.

I upload pictures anyways so nothing extra for me to do ;)

Thanks for letting me into the comp.

I still have 2 diff pheno durban dew and a sugar bomb punch I hope to bring home.

(Weather dependant).

More than welcome mate! :yep:

I hope you succeed with the other two varieties. That Sugar Bomb Punch can become an absolute frost monster, but indeed, she is a bit slower, bred as an indoor strain actually!

Would be great to have you on board next year again:realcool:

17 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion    The big Passion #1 is indeed rot free ,  not a blemish sir :yep:     Smells becoming divine and shes on the home straight :B):

I will review her on sunday coming and update the threads too.        All the best

That's nice! She does what we say she does :thumsup:

Looking forward to the latest pictures from you guys, keep it up!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Really inspirational seeing photos of these wonderful plants ripening in the autumn sunshine. Well done everyone! :) I grew a couple of Auto Duck this year in my small polytunnel greenhouse, had some issues with rot but I'll definitely grow that strain again. Very vigorous in the right conditions.

@Antonio_DutchPassion if you are running this event again next year, I'd certainly be interested in taking part. I'm planning a guerrilla grow next season, and Dutch Passion strains are well proven outdoors. I'll try to keep an eye out on the forum early next year, but just thought I should give you a shout. :) 

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...