DP Cultivars Under The Sun

OldFord

With quite a few of us doing Dutch Passion under the sun this year i thought it fitting to have a place to put random DP sun kissed plant pics :yep: 

Feel free to get your outdoor DP girly pics on here boys & girls :) 

I will start the ball rolling with a few of this years  DP Auto Euphoria ... now in a jar for a strict burp & cure regime  ,  along with some pics of the currently maturing DP Passion #1  :) 

large_033.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_027.JPG

large_121.JPGlarge_119.JPGlarge_118.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_108.JPGlarge_109.JPGlarge_111.JPGlarge_110.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_117.JPG

• Like 6

Some good trichome production going on there @OldFord

I've been meaning to ask you--  How do you get away with this out in the open, in the yard?  It looks like there's a structure in the backdrop of one of the photos.  Is that a neighbor that close to you or your home?

if it's a neighbor- you've either got really cool neighbors, or you've got testes made out of cast iron! 

Is there an audible clanking sound when you walk? lol

• Like 4

@Cajafiesta lol    Thanks mate   That structure is the back of the workshop mate  ,  there are neighbouring borders beyond that ,  mainly garden areas the residential ,  not close enough for me to ordinarily be concerned over smell issues :yep:     However that littl Mac & Crack cutting had one in a panic over the  rotting acrid stench and how far it appeared to travel lol   But i also wanted to push her on ... freak level smells dont happen often ..... mutants & oddities  have  been incredible for me in the past.  

As for the smell issue  have heavily scented lily plants everywhere , same with roses,  and numerous other plants to combat the smell and generally im win :)    This year no. 

As long as i cant smell it around the neighbouring areas im happy  , i wouldnt do that to them :yep: 

As for big brass balls  ... simply put  ..... im an old git  , a pensioner ,  a sick old man ... who quite frankly coudn't  give a flying fuck for our fine country's  current draconian & 2 faced ruling & legal take on our fine plants status ,     im assisting in combating  the problematic and futile fight against County Lines Drug Problem lol     Im growing mainly for own medical  needs  ,  im assisting with others medical needs ,    i certainly dont sell    ,     happy to go to court.     And   Carry on growing regardless :yep:          

Dinosaur law makers from a draconian  era ... totally diff understanding on the uses our plants have  .... but they will make money off it growing same said plant so they can sell the same meds i am producing for myself  lol     

Fuck the system and grow your own as you please without offending others around you ... what harm am i doing ?   and im keeping weight off the NHS system.

Not big balls mate  .. i simply just dont care my friend :) 

• Like 7

The plants look amazing Oldford . I'll have a look at Dutch passion I remember growing DP Passion #1 years back as it was one of the ones that always performed well here in the UK. All the best with getting them all chopped, dried and jarred bro.

• Like 3

On 25/09/2022 at 3:39 PM, Killuminati7 said:

That sounds like me too :smokin:

Yeah mate :yep:      I cant change the rules ... so i simply choose to ignore them & circumvent  them lol      With all the stress of outdoor runs .. its one less thing to stress over :yep:

• Like 3

@Bad Apple    Thanks mate ,  this is my first full DP grow , done crosses in the past but this is my first foray with DP genetics.   

Been easy going so far ,  vigour & stability seem good,  see what the end result is like very soon :yep:     

Auto Euphoria down and just the Passion #1 to make it home ..... looking good though and no signs of stress or suffering ... yet lol   

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@OldFord Lovely work brother! That Passion #1 seems almost completely rot/fungus free, is that right?

Still bulking and becoming more potent I guess!

@B-real Same 2 you, amazing job on the Think Fast bro! She looks wonderful. Not a bad time to cut her down I guess, she looks pretty ripe.

I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well with the DP genetics. Shame that not everyone we send seeds took it this seriously..

But with some, like yourselves, we can definitely look into the possibilities for future grows, if you're up for it :george:

Cheers! :bong:

• Like 2

I'm signed up already for next year's for sure.

Free beans is always welcome.

I upload pictures anyways so nothing extra for me to do ;)

Thanks for letting me into the comp.

I still have 2 diff pheno durban dew and a sugar bomb punch I hope to bring home.

(Weather dependant).

@Antonio_DutchPassion    The big Passion #1 is indeed rot free ,  not a blemish sir :yep:     Smells becoming divine and shes on the home straight :B):

I will review her on sunday coming and update the threads too.        All the best

• Like 2