Promotion of organisations fighting for our rights

chilled artist

Just now, chilled artist said:

your pal grows the males

there is always a solution

You don't know what the males are with reg seeds bud, that is the point. You have to grow them out to find out.
So who is going to buy a 10 pack of seeds, grow 3 of them out to find out 2 of them were males and have to be binned. Now they are left with one plant.

I'm sorry mate, but you aren't going to convince most of us here that a 7 plant limit is a good idea.

Just now, SkyRider said:

I can sell tomatoes too...So you are saying the issue is the monetary value and because of that it should be limited so that big companies can make more money?
Are you a member of the tories by any chance? lol  Sorry, just kidding. I shouldn't throw that type of insult around, worse than the c word lol

tories comment....fuck you, respectfully

havent voted for any asshole in years

just want to be able to relax without fear of ...etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

that would change under legalisation!! 

you're picking at details!!

yeah probably in a downward turn ..from 9 plants to 7 ..then to 5 then you can have 3 autos ..try helping a cancer survivor with 3 autos ..the devil is always in the details and as such he should always be watched out for .

• Like 2

tories comment....fuck you, respectfully

havent voted for any asshole in years

just want to be able to relax without fear of ...etc

lol I was only kidding bud. Like I said, I shouldn't throw that word around lol

• Like 1

Just now, SkyRider said:

You don't know what the males are with reg seeds bud, that is the point. You have to grow them out to find out.
So who is going to buy a 10 pack of seeds, grow 3 of them out to find out 2 of them were males and have to be binned. Now they are left with one plant.

I'm sorry mate, but you aren't going to convince most of us here that a 7 plant limit is a good idea.

put them in back of the car, take them over to your pals.....just like moving tomato plants!!!

@chilled artist not picking I’m saying what I’ve directly seen and experienced the best of them groups and the worst lol  If you want any advice to organise a protest with councils and police to then educate people and start yet another group I’m here and will help . :hippy: The actorvists in uk all have an agenda and that’s a job or making money. Or controlling databases it’s simple facts 

• Like 2

put them in back of the car, take them over to your pals.....just like moving tomato plants!!!

Yes but you've already wasted 45 days growing out 2 males. 2 out of your 7 plant limit gone. Then you have to start again. Are they going to be male or female this time, who knows...

I cracked 16 reg seeds for a hunt before I went on holiday. I don't feel that's excessive. So much so, I'm already lining up the next seeds to crack to hunt through.

• Like 2

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

@chilled artist not picking I’m saying what I’ve directly seen and experienced the best of them groups and the worst lol  If you want any advice to organise a protest with councils and police to then educate people and start yet another group I’m here and will help . :hippy: The actorvists in uk all have an agenda and that’s a job or making money. Or controlling databases it’s simple facts 

i know, mate, but love doesnt pay the bills

Just now, SkyRider said:

Yes but you've already wasted 45 days growing out 2 males. 2 out of your 7 plant limit gone. Then you have to start again. Are they going to be male or female this time, who knows...

I cracked 16 reg seeds for a hunt before I went on holiday. I don't feel that's excessive. So much so, I'm already lining up the next seeds to crack to hunt through.

see, mate.... that be a business for you!!!

@chilled artist I’m just saying what I’ve seen done even by people I thought was ok once, early 90’s till now a long time of seeing the revolving door of people getting fame money and disappearing again , achieving  less plants count for us Percy growers , separated medical from recreation lobbied badly and then all fell out with each other over power and money again. Have you been to any of these meetings run by these self appointed experts whom usually don’t grow but know how to rape etc ? Irc when we protested it was rescheduled down to schedule c which lasted a while untill people rocked the boat again for personal  fame. Imho the cannabis movement needs to be more autonomous and faceless . 
round and round , just do what you do if you get nicked ask for a jury trial cost them more money even if for a spliff , fuck them go to crown not many have the balls for that though lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

fuck me...... just delete the hole thread...... feel like its me against the world....AGAIN!!!

in reality thats all there is ...for each and everyone of us...hence why some of us have taken the time to answer ..listen to those who have been seen and done it before chap ..best option is ..do your own thing and dont worry what the law or others think or feel ..

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

fuck me...... just delete the hole thread...... feel like its me against the world....AGAIN!!!

lollollol

I love that you're trying and passionate mate :yep: Your heart is in the right place. A lot of us here are just beaten down by past experience. But like I said before, this is a very select group of people. I would imagine the majority of people who grow here would be breaking some rule if legalisation came, be it plant numbers, processing techniques or just grow setup. So you could expect us to be pretty pessimistic about any legal changes as they are unlikely to make what we do entirely legal.

Unless a miracle happens, if they changed the law tomorrow I expect I would still be having to break it myself to be able to grow in the manner I wish. And if I haven't conformed to their system while it was entirely illegal, why would I conform when they start trying to regulate it if it means me having to make sacrifices? I'm not looking to profit from any legal market, I just want to do me.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, chilled artist said:

promotion/discussing of organisations like the "seed our future"

what exactly are they doing that warrants promotion ?

a fb group with 3.5k members, mostly the same faces that are in all the other fb "activist" groups, that gets less than 3 posts per day

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

It’s not personal dude.

The site has been here twenty years, we’ve been round this one a few times and most old school members are against any kind of “legalisation”

decriminalise and normalise, solves most of the issues.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 5