Promotion of organisations fighting for our rights

chilled artist

was just wondering about the promotion/discussing of organisations like the "seed our future" on this forum

thoughts and recommendations of organisations like this

appologies if this is not in line with site rules

• Like 1

this site, thankfully, says out of the issue of legalisation, it usually ends up in a shit fest of some kind with egos fighting with/suing each other. imho

• Like 6

Not sure it's against the rules; although I feel the site goes in an opposing direction.

Fuck 'em.

Step out of the problem all together, grow your own. You can't change people. Start showing people how to grow or give them this link. 

Sib's 3rd Rule generally always applies. "Fuck 'em" 

PFNC battalions are rolling. Bongs ahoy!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, chilled artist said:

was just wondering about the promotion/discussing of organisations like the "seed our future" on this forum

thoughts and recommendations of organisations like this

appologies if this is not in line with site rules

Awkward position, I agree with you, people should do what they are comfortable with to get things decrimmed, but also, don't ask permission, just do as the guys here have said.

It's tough because I've seen the problem from the inside of crown court, but there's not a damned thing I can do to convince Tories or New Labour until their sponsors change their ways...

Midge

• Like 1

Why shouldn't you be able to talk about them ? I actually have no idea who they are but I'm guessing they

must be a cannabis campaign organisation of some type.

Just don't expect uncritical support , people will ask questions about motives etc.

• Like 6

You mean like organisations that people like Liebling the rapist ran ? Or how the cps went from 9 plants down to 7 after activists helped lol ? Or groups that unite and have ex sex pest chief constables around vulnerable people ? Fuck em 

• Like 9

wow, man, is it just me or am i feeling the hate for such organisations.... that are fighting for everybody's right to stick a couple of plants in their garden/closet etc...

c'mon guys.... we're all in the same boat.

if we fight as ONE, we'll win.     isn't that the point!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Keye said:

Sib's 3rd Rule generally always applies. "Fuck 'em" 

PFNC battalions are rolling. Bongs ahoy!

i hear you, man......but fuck who????

and why??

• Like 1

But legalization won't mean deregulation. Look at some parts of the states where people have went from growing as many plants as they want illegally to only being allowed 4-6 legally, not too mention how many small farmers have to shut down due to costs. 

Fuck em and carry on I say. 

• Like 1

Im not begging for regulated strength and plant numbers you can legally possess or to pay taxes or apply for licenses to grow a non toxic plant lol 

you should be asked and payed to grow and use it to help the country.. that’s the problem see, the idea that you need an organization to fight for that is part of the problem/properganda

play your own game with your own ball, you don’t have to ask anybody for anything if we’re talking about using a non-toxic plant! 

• Like 3

Just now, chilled artist said:

No thanks....he's a bit of a knob!!!

but he was apparently fighting for everybody's right!!!.... before he was exposed like, so many are later on.

don't get sucked into their stuff mate, if they succeed then great, but i can't see anything changing when the people at the top are making millions from cannabis when we could do time for the same thing.

• Like 4