Promotion of organisations fighting for our rights

chilled artist

8 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

I hear yous all......but hands up who has worked "buckshe" in the not to distant past????  whats the difference??     TAX, thats all.

there is and always will be an "independant" market for everything

would you pay, say £100 per year for growers card, to garantee you be left alone by the "authorities"

fuck no ..been at this 40years wthout hassle or having to `bribe` sorry pay to be left alone . fuckin ridiculous idea ..taxing people to grow ..fuck that shit ..dont you think we got enough taxes already ?

• Like 3

Just now, chilled artist said:

Just like the secretive information laws in government..... cant touch the law for say 75years...

lol  now you're dreaming bud. You trust the government to hold information and not look at it because of a law lollollol

That's fine. Someone will just look at the list and then say they gathered the data via other means, like electricity records etc.
Government are cunts and never to be trusted. Ever.

• Like 1

Just now, SkyRider said:

lol  now you're dreaming bud. You trust the government to hold information and not look at it because of a law lollollol

That's fine. Someone will just look at the list and then say they gathered the data via other means, like electricity records etc.

EEmmmm, are you using Google???

As I’ve always said Careful for what you wish and protest for it might happen . Like 9 plants down to 7 lol congratulations on that win ….

• Like 3

Just now, SkyRider said:

100% mate...

you got an alternative??

Putin esk..... just nuke the fuckin lot!!

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

As I’ve always said Careful for what you wish and protest for it might happen . Like 9 plants down to 7 lol congratulations on that win ….

How did that even happen? I think it must have been on my lil break from the internet.

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

what cant you survive on 7 personal plants???

@chilled artist when I was helping more people ,  no nine was a nice number , sevens less . Do you thinks it’s a great win 9 to 7 ? And no when I have say four or five mums two plants ain’t enough for me lol I mean I got ten now ffs sexing out and it’s Percy . Do you think it’s good the CPS changed sentencing guidelines when it was better before ? Is that a great win and achievement for a movement ? 

@SkyRiderit’s what happens when the younger generation don’t listen to elder people who’ve done what they are just beginning and that’s the end result lol 

Have a I mentioned Tom Lloyds a sexual predator yet , helps the google results  with his name see lol oh btw he also fucked how the Soham  murder cases 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, chilled artist said:

what cant you survive on 7 personal plants???

Survive, yes. Thrive, no. And that's the point.

Say goodbye to regular seeds under those type of laws. Who's going to want to risk growing out males when you only have 7 plants.

• Like 2

If you think the law on growing cannabis is stupid, please explain to me why I should only be able to grow 7 cannabis plants but as many tomato, bean, chilli etc plants as I want.
What's the logic? Because it has a higher monetary value? Because it's a "drug"? Are we going to start limiting all other plants that have any medicinal effect too?

Or is it just that you're willing to accept that number in exchange for a "legal" climate.
As I said, we have it better now. Why would we wish to change?

2 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@chilled artist when I was helping more people ,  no nine was a nice number , sevens less . Do you thinks it’s a great win 9 to 7 ? And no when I have say four or five mums two plants ain’t enough for me lol I mean I got ten now ffs sexing out and it’s Percy 

that would change under legalisation!! 

you're picking at details!!

Just now, SkyRider said:

If you think the law on growing cannabis is stupid, please explain to me why I should only be able to grow 7 cannabis plants but as many tomato, bean, chilli etc plants as I want.
What's the logic? Because it has a higher monetary value? Because it's a "drug"? Are we going to start limiting all other plants that have any medicinal effect too?

Or is it just that you're willing to accept that number in exchange for a "legal" climate.
As I said, we have it better now. Why would we wish to change?

people selling it, is the logic,  all personal = no problem!!

4 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Survive, yes. Thrive, no. And that's the point.

Say goodbye to regular seeds under those type of laws. Who's going to want to risk growing out males when you only have 7 plants.

your pal grows the males

there is always a solution

Just now, chilled artist said:

people selling it, is the logic,  all personal = no problem!!

I can sell tomatoes too...So you are saying the issue is the monetary value and because of that it should be limited so that big companies can make more money?
Are you a member of the tories by any chance? lol  Sorry, just kidding. I shouldn't throw that type of insult around, worse than the c word lol