Hello!! New Sponsor To The Forum!

ControlLED

In the meantime.........personal growers like me are enjoying seeing a light suitable for my space.

A 1.2 - 1.5m space is hardly a commercial set up lol

Just one that keeps up with a greedy smoker that won't even sell his best mate weed lol

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 14

From my playing around with my 3 lights, 300-465w, having the light physically cover the grow space seems to use less power over a bigger area than a smaller form factor light using more power to reach the edges. My lights are covering 3x1m for a total of 600-odd watts. That's giving me about 850umols. The outlay is higher but running costs seem to be better.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

@ControlLED is there a separate controller available/planned for these lights at all ? I’m trying to get all controls out of my growing area and into a more accessible room as it’s near on impossible to get in and out without stinking to high heaven lol  Having everything from circulation fans to light controls separate would be the dream.. all the best for the new year 

• Like 2

bit late to the welcomes ..but hi guys ..hope you have a lot of success with the site ..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys welcome.Erm with my lights coming to the end of there li ha ha get ready steady or what it’s happening damn i am always late.You guys will illuminate this site.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, zen-ken said:

Because the hobby market in the UK ain't worth dick lets be fair....its oversaturated with really quality fixtures with very small margins of difference.

Hence, I suspect, the screen on this fixture and its ability to change lighting recipes....something I adore tbf and can see being very very useful.

(I found a Chinese company willing to do this for me but they would only sell them to me by the container lollollol)   

Once you buy a fixture, the chances of you replacing it in the next five years is close to fuck all.

I have the old migro's ....I have a V1 scope still....If you put a middle man in (grow shop) then the price hits the roof.

Your really aiming for low hanging fruit if you go for noob hobby growers that dont know any better and just want a salesman in a shop to tell them what they want and don't mind paying for the privilege.

The chances of me buying my lighting from a grow shop is the same as the pope giving me a love bite on me bell end :rofl::rofl:

Welcome to Controlled partner er salesman or just wanting one go on lad if you don’t try and all that hope you get one i for one would pull a chair up for a grow with you and Controlled Peace love and hope Goohfy.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Welcome to Controlled partner er salesman or just wanting one go on lad if you don’t try and all that hope you get one i for one would pull a chair up for a grow with you and Controlled Peace love and hope Goohfy.

I would happily do a diary for a fixture lol 

:thumsup:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 03/01/2023 at 10:21 AM, OddNut said:

@ControlLED is there a separate controller available/planned for these lights at all ? I’m trying to get all controls out of my growing area and into a more accessible room as it’s near on impossible to get in and out without stinking to high heaven lol  Having everything from circulation fans to light controls separate would be the dream.. all the best for the new year 

So yess there is a separate controller coming out I’ve found out. Got two satellite units and awaiting the controller to get into the country. Shall I take over sponsor Admin lollol 

Just now, OddNut said:

Shall I take over sponsor Admin lollol 

You'd only get roped into doing something else :yep:lol

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

hi guys , 

I just finished a grow in my newly build grow room where i used 2x 600w hps but now summer arrived i realise theres no way im gonna be able to control the heat.

Atm its 30.5 celcius with just one lamp on so ive decided to hang up the magnetic ballast and switch to LED , only problem is that i have no idea wtf im looking at.

Well , maybe a wee bit but my grow room has weird measurements with on top a that a support post fromt the roof in the middle of the room.

Anybody able to point me in the right direction ?