Hello!! New Sponsor To The Forum!

ControlLED

Hey! We're super excited to be a new sponsor to the UK 420 Forum!:punk:
After introducing ourselves very well the other day (NOT) lol:banned::wallbash: lets try again!
We are Control LED ! Our lighting solutions have been designed by growers, for growers. The result of years of dedicated research and development to optimise plant growth performance.

We are really excited to share our knowledge & experiences with using LED Lights & to see everyone's thoughts & opinions on different lighting solutions, growing methods , Environment Setups and absorb some of the information shared amongst this great community!

Thanks for having us!

- ControlLED Team

• Like 49

Welcome guys :D

Your Dio-Tech LED Primary Unit is one of the nicest lights I've had my hands on. Grew me some lovely tomatoes and peppers in the shop with it this year and I had it dimmed all the way down. I can also confirm from our own limited testing (Apogee MQ620 Quantum Sensor) that it's an absolute beast in a 1.5m tent.

large.Dio-TechPARmap.pnglarge.2_f52dde2b-d201-48f3-8279-e3acae1fe962.pnglarge.3.png

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, ledgrowlights-Craig said:

Welcome guys :D

Your Dio-Tech LED Primary Unit is one of the nicest lights I've had my hands on. Grew me some lovely tomatoes and peppers in the shop with it this year and I had it dimmed all the way down. I can also confirm from our own limited testing (Apogee MQ620 Quantum Sensor) that it's an absolute beast in a 1.5m tent.

large.Dio-TechPARmap.pnglarge.2_f52dde2b-d201-48f3-8279-e3acae1fe962.pnglarge.3.png

Hey bro! Glad you are liking them, They sure are a beast of an LED Unit :D! Thanks for posting your Apogee results!:punk:

• Like 2

Just now, GSZZ said:

Wahey a proper introduction! lol Glad to finally see you guys around! 

Haha Thanks! After my success from our first post thought id try againlol:wallbash:

• Like 4