Circulation pump in tank?

Bobcharlieeeee

Ill be honest..... @stu914 .....you do have masterstrokes of genius :yep:

That could have saved me £50 tbh bro.....so you could have shared earlier  :taz::taz:

Im glad the mrs cant see this or id be in the dog house......again :rofl::rofl:

Ps. sod your spelling now 

lol 

• Like 1

@zen-ken

Sorry bud I've only just put it together and never really thought about it until I saw this thread.

I love fiddling about with bits and pieces, making something that works and makes life easier.

I dO finde peeples spealing dn puncHuayshun anhoyin if they donut do it ryte...:rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

@stu914 nice i like that,

iv ordered a Wave maker 2000 from all pond solutions, only £13. might give this bottle idea a go

i was planning on sticking the suction cup to an old wall tile and putting that at the bottom of the res and aiming it towards the surface 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@stu914 nice i like that,

iv ordered a Wave maker 2000 from all pond solutions, only £13. might give this bottle idea a go

i was planning on sticking the suction cup to an old wall tile and putting that at the bottom of the res and aiming it towards the surface 

my wave maker 2000 sticks to the wall of my reservoir no problem without any noise vibrations. 

hard plastic 60L from Ryman. 

• Like 1

On 20/09/2022 at 5:05 PM, stu914 said:

Here's my floating circulating pump, it's only a small one about 350 ltr per hr pointing downwards, suspended by a small plastic bottle secured with a cable tie.

The bottle is part filled with water so it's suspended just below the surface which deadens any noise...pretty much silent when operating.

large.SSCN1829.JPGlarge.SSCN1831.JPGlarge.SSCN1830.JPGlarge.SSCN1828.JPG

The innovation of growers never fails to amaze me. awesome stuff

• Like 3