Make Your Own Decarbed Capsules Using A DIY Decarbox.

Pepe Ramon

1 hour ago, KC said:

I find I peak about 5 hours in myself, I think you're missing a good bit of fun myself.

Very possibly, but I also need to hold down a job, do stuff and all that.. :D I do sometimes stay up quite late, and the edibles certainly make themselves felt 3 or 4 hours in. I'm probably at the peak while sleeping... :rolleyes:

Maybe I will start a bit earlier this weekend, see how it goes. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I regularly wake up with a stone-over, but then I always start the day off with a joint anyway, so for me it's the perfect wake and bake.

I have tweaked my method slightly.

I've now bought the Magical Butter Decarb Box and it's definitely a step up, I do 100g batches these days which usually gives me around 300 capsules.

I now just decarb everything, stalks and all, then when it's done I just whack it all in a blender, the type you'd use for smoothies. Give it a few whirls then encapsulate, it's much quicker than doing it by hand.

It felt a bit mad at first, just chucking 4oz of buds in the oven and then blending them, but now I wouldn't be without them. The best bit is your farts smell of weed and sometimes when I take a dump in the morning, all you can smell is decarbed bud, Triton Biscotto Lime at the moment.  :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 6

The decarb box is a winner, but at the price it bloody should be. I put the bud in a roasting bag along with the sensor & then put the whole box into another roasting bag. Smell free decarb, lovely. 

Coffee grinder for me, and I'm not as brutal as you as to what goes in it. 

• Like 4

Can't remember what I paid, I got it bundled with the machine. Know it was pricey for what it is. 

I used to stink the house out though, so no regrets. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Can't remember what I paid, I got it bundled with the machine. Know it was pricey for what it is. 

I used to stink the house out though, so no regrets. 

I did the same, I bought it as part of the Decarb Bundle.

• Like 1

I am so glad i clicked on this too se what it was about.

Nice one for posting this up.

I love my edibles,Though i have only ever bought them never made any canna butter.

This looks so easy.

Have you ever tried making cobs,that is another thing i need to have a blast at doing.

Again nice one for such a detailed easy too follow guide.

I will forsure be trying this out.

My m8 wh is now  sadly passed away would always go on about bud over.

I would always say he is tlaking shite as i have never ever had one.

In all my  years of toking that is alot of years.

I love the taste of the weed once its been vaped out my Volcano.

Always taste like sage and onion stuffing to me. Abit like how the old super skunk use to taste.

Would using old weed thats has already been vaped be ok to use.

My m8 think its gets him stoned.Though it does not seem to with me.

I just like the taste when i have a good munch on it.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 3

Just enjoying my first, and only batch of cobs, can't be arsed to check my diary, but think they're about a year old? 

Obviously totally subjective, but here's my experience... 

I'm not as big a fan as some, possibly most, on the brilliant thread on here. But it just has to be tried, as a lover of this plant, it's fun to try the little low cost methods of ingesting. Making them is piss easy with some plastic tube (I tried varying diameters) and a suitable compactor. I think my material was only hung for 2 days prior to cobbing, so anyone with drying issues should definitely have a proper look. Then there's some fucking about with a vacuum sealer and finding a suitable temperature storage space. Think it was a 2 stage process, different temps for the initial (sweat?) and final (cure?) 

I  dipped into them initially by a highly recommended method, extended mastication. 

It's seriously fucking horrible. 

I use scissors to chop a lump off, break it up further, then grind it. Don't think a flimsy grinder would last long, but grinds fine in something sturdy. Prefer it mixed with flower in the grinder. 

Only vape. Got my edibles dosages pretty sorted. I'll wait to read about someone else filling 00's with this. It's strong. 

It's an incredibly compact method for longer term storage. The size difference is huge. Very dense and compact. 

Can't think of anything else at the mo. 

Edited by Goodbloke
Missing word
  • Like 2