Old man rediscovers weed

The Khasi of Kalabar

Just to add i looked up "stardawg" and read up on it

Stardawg, also known as "Stardog," is a hybrid marijuana strain believed to be named after the bright, sparkling crystal trichomes that blanket the strain like stars. Made from a cross between Chemdog 4 and Tres Dawg, Stardawg is beloved for its earthy pine flavors with sour undertones of diesel. The effects of Stardawg are uplifting and may help medical marijuana patients treating symptoms associated with stress, fatigue, and anxiety disorders. Stardawg flowers in 67 days indoors and produces moderate yields. 

21%THC so not too shabby

Good medical properties and uplifting in mood

Sounds like a great first thing in the morning type of vape:skin_up:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blackadder55 said:

not too shabby

stardawg is one of my favourite smokes. for some reason tho everyone is sick of it

mystic

• Like 1

Welcome aboard.  I kicked the booze something like 7 or 8 years ago.  

Addictive personalities being what they are, I find that swapping weed for booze works well for me.  I feel like a different human after kicking the booze.  No doubt, I haven't solved any REAL psychological issues here ( addicted is addicted.  Swapping weed for booze is a lesser evil, but it doesn't mean I'm cured of my predisposition to latch onto SOME sort of substance) but the impact to my life from cannabis might as well be "nothing" when compared to alcohol. 

Life is much better on the Marijahoojinuh than on the booze. I feel good when I wake up, I'm not broke from spending $70 a night on the sauce, I'm not fat like I used to be.  

Best decision I ever made. 

If you're aiming to lay off the sauce, as suggested, try edibles.  Just be ready for it.  A strong edible will have you sideways to the point that, I'd imagine, the thought of drinking wont even be present. 

Anyhow, welcome aboard.  Best of luck with your health situation.  

Regarding the Cancer:  have a read about RSO  ( Rick Simpson Oil).  You may find that this is a 2 birds, one stone idea for you.  It's well documented to, in some cases, offer some relief from cancer issues.  It's also an edible, technically.  I assure you, if you start munching down on gobs of RSO, you wont have any concern about drinking a beer.  You'll forget beer exists for a while. 

• Like 4