Flush with Coke

Ecto

Years ago when a soccer ,rugby or any field game heard the final whistle ,supporters of the winning team would rush onto the pitch to hoist and hug players ,and spill fizzy drinks on the pitch . The yellow patches took almost as long to recover as it would with a diesel or hydraulic oil spill. 

• Like 3

Guest anarchycamp

:rofl:

16 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Anybody seen the film Idiocracy ?

That's the documentary, right?

Edited by anarchycamp
I'm not serious

9 hours ago, stu914 said:

They sink unlike marsh mallows...now then...where do tench feed?  :rofl:

I remember a mate some years ago telling me he had another guy fishing for tench with mallows...he was there a while, quite a while...:rofl:

Tench feed on the bottom!. Where the baked beans are. I've bagged up few times with beans when traditional baits were failing

Edited by Hombre del Monte
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, stu914 said:

Tench are particularly attracted to marsh mallows apparently...:yep:  Not sure they're that keen on coke though...liquid or powder...:rofl::rofl:

Dunno about tench used to get a few brown trout on homemade Irn Bru boilers lol

Bro science I believe,  supposedly the sugar in the cola gets taken up by the plant and forms sugary crystals along with the trichomes making the buds look super sparkley thus commanding a higher resale price, that's for mugs,  obviously this site is for personal growers and tbh why anyone would pour foul cola on their own plants I do not know

:bong:

53 minutes ago, Should Know Betterer said:

Bro science I believe,  supposedly the sugar in the cola gets taken up by the plant and forms sugary crystals along with the trichomes making the buds look super sparkley thus commanding a higher resale price, that's for mugs,  obviously this site is for personal growers and tbh why anyone would pour foul cola on their own plants I do not know

:bong:

Why not just put sugar in the water then ? I heard they love the caffeine it gives them a buzz

brown sugars great for the compost/plant, molasses is better :stoned: 

no coke though shirly, unless your trapped on an island with no other options or just wanna play around in which case go for it! 

the roots though lol 

17 hours ago, stu914 said:

Not sure they're that keen on coke though...liquid or powder...:rofl::rofl:

So just the rocks? Got it. Now where's that baking soda?...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, silvester growdrobe said:

So just the rocks? Got it. Now where's that baking soda?...

It'sin the Nash Citrus boilies and fiz mix :)