Flush with Coke

Ecto

1 hour ago, B-real said:

If u drink coke and piss on the roots the ammonia really helps accelerate the cure via releasing nitrogen upto 6x quicker.

Dilute it 10/1 as a veg feed…… apparently :D

there was a cool/funny  thread on here about it a few years ago ! 

Edited by LA LUNA
Piss not coke btw.
  • Like 1

Coke lol 

Another bro science piece of advise.

The accepted, tried and tested way of giving your plant sugars is molasses not coca fucking cola. Jeeez 

:yinyang:

• Like 13

You can also apply say “tutti frutti “ fishing bait liquid. Makes them more cali. Just to clarify it needs spraying on post crop. 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Arthur Mix said:

fishing bait liquid.

Tench are particularly attracted to marsh mallows apparently...:yep:  Not sure they're that keen on coke though...liquid or powder...:rofl::rofl:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Tench are particularly attracted to marsh mallows apparently...:yep:  Not sure they're that keen on coke though...liquid or powder...:rofl::rofl:

I used to use baked beans for tench.

• Like 3

Just now, Hombre del Monte said:

I used to use baked beans for tench.

They sink unlike marsh mallows...now then...where do tench feed?  :rofl:

I remember a mate some years ago telling me he had another guy fishing for tench with mallows...he was there a while, quite a while...:rofl:

• Like 3

Many years ago, my dad, brother and I went on a road trip up to Norfolk to visit my great aunt and uncle as they had a trailer my dad wanted to pick up from them (and obviously plan a visit into the bargain). They were elderly then, living in an old converted bank. She kept a beautiful garden I seem to recall, and she was watering her plants with lemonade. She swore by it, and they had enough money for it not to be a worry haha. I always remember when she came to my dads wedding, she got a taxi from Norfolk all the way to Kent, made the taxi wait all day, then drove her back to Norfok again in the evening. Must've cost a fortune.

But anyway, yeah, lemonade.

• Like 1