Vacuum storage?

PHatDriver

20 minutes ago, PHatDriver said:

Yeah this sounds the way to go. Gonna buy some Takeaway containers, boveda 62% in the bottom, fit buds in snug and vac them. All good now. Just thinking those small square glass pyrex dishes with lids would be better for long term storage, huh? Or is storing in glass as appose to plastic just snobbery?

i tried this, the vac squashed the containers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

i tried this, the vac squashed the containers.

Suck it a bit then press cancel, press the cancel man! Then seal. :toldya:

Thank @KC for that.

Buds in a glass container.
Boveda 62% pack on top.
Then in the bag?
Suck to your hearts content.

Edited by PHatDriver

54 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

So many rabbit holes lol. Yeah you can just eat cob as is, it's almost like eating speedy acid or something, pretty intense stuff if you over do it. 

45 minutes ago, Hombre del Monte said:

@PHatDriver

Hi there my friend. Cobbing is dead straight forward and easy too. There a few things that you need to do but it's all in @highgrowers thread ,"cobbing advdetures" and if you go on IG then there's a huge thread there,  Check out Malawian cob fermented weed, or something like that. 

I've been smoking weed for nearly 50 yrs and eatnig cobbed weed has changed my life for the better; I'm not joking either.

You ca smoke it, but you'll use th eamount gram for gram as you would with jar cured weed. the real beauty comes when you eat it. It's a totally different hit and very different from normal edibles. It's a very claer and euphoric high, more like tripping. Plus the cobbed weed will keep for many years and just improve with age!

I've recently gone from smoking nearly 5g/day to eating somewhere between 0.2-1g/day and am higher than ever.

Yeah thanx for the info.

When I have all my Mason jars full and start over flowing. I'm up for everything.

Sound like a right ol' tart PHat!

I'm bad enough on my own without you two getting me in trouble.
I knew talking on here would get me in deep shit.

Here we go...

Help... Someone... Help...
They're leading me astray...
Save me...

Savvv...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah you can just eat cob as is, it's almost like eating speedy acid or something, pretty intense stuff if you over do it. 

You just got me interested in having a read up :thumsup:

• Like 2

Just now, Personunknown said:

You just got me interested in having a read up :thumsup:

Been soo long I can remember when I lastr had Acid or Speed?!. Damn...

Would love half 1/2 an E now... Getting old.

• Like 2

When it comes to E-MDMA I am a complete addict. Im still addicted even after all these years of not having any, ten+ maybe. I want one all the time. I've had a 1001, fuck.

Edited by PHatDriver
  • Like 2

@PHatDriverFreebase was  my thing , E,s n speed were also great fun back in the day , im getting too old for the rush these days just makes my anxiety worse nowlol:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown