Genuine opinions on predator mites by someone who has used them

HazyHashMan

I’ve tried predators, harkers, smoke bombs etc but the only thing that seemed to do a proper job is dr schimmels. Did upset the plants and knock them back a bit,

12 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Dunno about Spider Mite treatment necessarily as (touch wood) I have never suffered with them

Is that all in one location? I think it is very location dependant. In the past I have had massive spider mite problems and several of my friends have too. But the place I live in now has been 100% mite free since I moved here about 15 years ago. The back garden has mites so they are close by and I've had big mite problems with outdoor plants but they've never found their way inside. I do avoid going straight from the garden to the grow room but that's the only precaution I take.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Has anyone ever tried spraying freshly cut unrooted cuttings with a neem soap before placing in a propagator for rooting? Just incase there are some mites/larvae on them?

Plant vitality +  battled them for years,2 sprays of this and never saw 1 again.

Ps pred mites only hang around on veg light cycle for some reason,in a 12/12 room they dissappear?

Oops seems i forgot i already posted in this thread ages ago sry for repeating myself - it happens with age and too much vaping/cobing after a break

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 1