Head Rose'n'Tail

Oh boy, I be a bit stoned for a while :) 

A wee post to finish off this stage of the 'hoedown'

Couple of pics for you know who you are lol 

m+c left pp right

large.Screenshot_20230206-114507.png

large.Screenshot_20230206-114455.png

So all in all, these were cracking plants to grow. None of them really missed a beat. More detective work from me would have put the ABC and PP together giving the M+C more space for itself, but hindsight ain't cheap these days! 

ABC: 

Moderate yielding with more compact buds on my pheno. Cherry smelling from early flower and it keeps it up until the end. Buds are solid, I mean dense solid. Nice on the smoke front, some say cherry cheesecake, others cherry pie but I'm going for black forest gateaux whereas you know the cherry's there on every toot but there's also several other sweety, doughy, creamy flavours jumping out. Had the occasional hash taste I like in a weed too. Lovely smoke. 7z

large.Screenshot_20230104-091401.png

PP: 

The Panty Punch unfortunately got swamped by big mac. She smelt the strongest in early flower, Seville orange was my immediate connection. Good sized buds from her and like the others these were solid as rocks. Smoke was nice creamy, fruity with a pleasant dunt. Would give more space next time. 7z 

large.Screenshot_20230210-190118.png

M+C: 

So to my favourite :) Mack and Crack. This is good shit man! From early flower it was noticeable. This is a triffid! Big plant with big buds, smells like......... I don't know! Couldn't put my finger on it the whole grow, it smelt, boy did it smell but what did it smell of, metal, fruity, skunky, citrus, pine....... It smelt of everything lol smoke was dynamite, real racey sativa high that has you twisting and turning at bedtime. I would like to hit one of these with some Blue Moby dust and see what popped up :) runaway winner of the three, huge yield with a terrific dunt :yep: 12z

large.Screenshot_20230210-190052.png

So folks, there we have it. ABC and PP both in joint second place with the first prize going to the M+C :)

Thanks for popping in for a peek and I hope y'all coming back for the next adventure............ :hippy:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

black forest gateaux whereas you know the cherry's there on e

totally agree im getting the same off of mine brother

great work going on in here , congrats on the harvest

mac and crack is fire brother :smokin:

enjoy the harvest brother rosie

sam 

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Missed this one :doh: Nice little haul, mate :D I've got a Panty Punch and a Mack n Crack just starting out myself. I hope they turn out like yours! 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 5:44 AM, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

smoke was dynamite

how ya getting along with that mac and crack rosie ?

sam

• Like 2