Head Rose'n'Tail

So, we're back :) later than expected or planned but we're back lol

Big thanks as always to the man @Seedstockers-Mark:yep: and all the Humboldt x Seedstockers team for the opportunity to give these genetics a whirl.

Some might have caught a glimpse in the last PNC but this trip began badly back in April lol

We had a Panty Punch, a Mac & Crack and a Apollo Black Cherry, we threw in a Blackberry Gum auto in the mix too, just for symmetrical purposes :) as per usual all seeds up in 48hrs :realcool:

large.20220320_185008_copy_1089x1453.jpg

Electronic fuckwittery claimed most of the early pics (must learn to use clouds!) but we managed to save a few. So......................

They are under a voost 120 LED 

2×2 tent, ac infinity T4 fan & filter 

Clover, 5l pot filled with about 4l

Canna Vega & Flores

Potted up around 10 days later:

large_174.jpg

4 days later they're digging the Clover:

large.20220420_192840.jpg

Week or so later:

large.20220502_165448.jpg

Oh dear lol

let's have a closer look :eek:

ABC 

large.20220504_132752.jpg

M+C

large.20220504_132640.jpg

PP 

large.20220504_132858.jpg

BBG 

large.20220504_133013.jpg

lol

To be continued........................

• Like 12

Looking great so far bud, the APC is getting rave reviews round here, looks lovely when its all finished up. 

• Like 5

@Head Rose'n'Tail Lovely healthy crop there, nice one mate, pull'n up, and following along :)

Savage growth there, and going by your previous post, these are coming in around 4 weeks old, would that be correct?

Hope they all do really well for ya, and i wish you the very best of wishes with this one too mate :realcool: 

• Like 4

Hey @MindSoup   @Shumroom   @Oldman2.0  thanks for looking in guys, bit of a mish mash tbh, early boring stuff mostly got scrubbed due to various disasters involving technology lol

@Oldman2.0 I apologise, after rereading my post I can see where I missed a bit :spliff: no that's not 4 weeks from seed unfortunately lol under the 'potted up after 10 days' sentence the picture shows them at 1 month (33 days) from seed :yep: sorry man :blushing: as your gleaming as much info as you can at the moment I'll give you the exact numbers you can use for comparison purposes :yep:

Day 1

large.20220315_073843-1.jpg

Day 5 (too much light/heat)

large.20220320_185008_copy_1089x1453.jpg

Day 33 (Canna Vega half strength introduced)

large_174.jpg

Day 36 (blackberry gum auto (front right) showing first sign of flowering)

large.20220420_192840.jpg

Day 42 (temps were still low and trying to wean the roots of heat mat, after a good soaking!)

large.20220426_070644.jpg

Day 48 

large.20220502_165448.jpg

Day 50 (all the single pics, like the Blackberry Gum)

large.20220504_133013.jpg

Sorry @Oldman2.0  hope that clears it up a bit lol  7weeks :yep:

Summits wrong with the @function :)

• Like 9

@Head Rose'n'Tail This place just keeps get'n better :)

Wow mate, gotta appreciate your time on this one, thanks very much for doing that :yep:

On day 33, was that the first time you gave the Canna, and i really like that Blackberry gum, i dont know why, maybe 4 of them coming through at Xmas would be nice, maybe not strong enough to hold the Xmas decorations though ;) I'll have to tip through your stuff again mate, and remember, if ya throw the dog a bone, they'll love ya forever ;) thanks :thumsup:

• Like 2

Nice selection :yep:     The ABC is a delight to run :)        Will be following along & cheering from the sidelines :) 

• Like 3

No problem @Oldman2.0 bud, I thought it best to clarify the timeline, you'd be scratching your head wondering why yours weren't that size after 4 weeks lol

Canna Vega started around day 30, watering was every 2-3 days at that time @Oldman2.0 

Unfortunately we won't be seeing much more of the BBG auto in this thread :( but she had a lovely sativa structure with long slim leafs, would allow 15 wks from seed if your thinking of running them, can be snagged in the mix packs from Seedstockers. 4 strains - 3 seeds of each - 12 seeds in a pack, good value :yep:

The long branches holding the spear like buds would hold the baubles and tinsel wouldn't be a problem :) just a heads up since your new here too............... don't let the boss (Joolz) hear you talkin about that holiday season in the middle of August ffs lol

Check out the last Pot Noodle Comp at the top of the main Seedstockers section, you'll pick up a few tips in there you may even have a giggle :) you'll certainly have your name down for the next one lol

• Like 5

Thanks @OldFord good to have you onboard buddy :) have seen your majestic performance so far this year too, top notch mate especially the LD stuff :yep: the abc's have been getting a good write up, will you try a little before the long cure? :)

• Like 1

@Head Rose'n'Tail   Cheers mate,  yeah been a great run so far with more to come :yep:    The ABC was prob one of the nicest plants i have done to date both in ease of growth & end result ,  really stunning girl.       Light dep for the win :george:

No samples lol    Im on a strict burp & cure regime til Christmas mate. ..... so i need to be nice :)          

Only 2 sampled from this year , and only due to broken branches with thay mentally distrubed Bass Cat  !     Ice Cool and CMOG.     

• Like 7

@Head Rose'n'Tail haha, sure ya as good as mentioned it again :)

I'll check check out the noodle comp, also what the feck ya say'n about my girls, I always thought size doesn't matter, cheers mate :thumsup:

• Like 3

lol @OldFord  ,  aye, my branches are always falling off too :)

FFS @Oldman2.0............ first festivities, now getting protective of your girls, you trying to get vinny to show up too? This is a low key diary manlol

Can somebody put a 50p in the server to get the @function fixed please :)

• Like 5

Hey @Revive thanks dude :yep: couldn't knock back the chance to try out these new genetics, no brainer really :)

My bad too.............. bad manners :blushing:  I never showed the seeds :doh:

They arrived in a tin box! 3 wee loose packs of 3 seeds and the obligatory roach cards, plant markers, stickers etc......... No grinder :(

large.IMG_20220814_121559_001.jpg

Nice wee tin box though so I threw some odds and sods in it :)

large.IMG_20220814_121122_218.jpg

So.................... we were at the 50 day mark and that's where the fun started :)

As I said earlier photos were lost due to, get this....... one SD card corrupting, the tablet the SD card was in deciding it was doing nothing until given a factory reset, phone screen breaking so even when I connect it to a pc I can't access my files because I still can't unlock the phone screen :) a second SD card also threw a wobbler in the tablet corrupting even the picture files in the onboard tablet memory, 'kin joke man:)

Right, so these things just grew and grew and grew :) and it was becoming obvious that Houston had a problemo lol

Have a picture from around 11/12 week mark but only because I posted it in the @Shumroom thread (sorry brother Shumroom) :) ) the BBG is in the background getting swamped, it had been bent over from about 8in from the top, there was just no room to let her go :) ended up nice single buds under the light on a nearly foot long horizontal branch tho :)

large.Screenshot_20220623-181116.png

One thing handy to have in your locker in this game is having the ability to adapt :) things catch you out so you always got to be thinking :)

The other Auto's had now passed the fan, filter and the light :) they were now spreading along the tent roof lol they ain't no autos lol

Plan B...................... :)

I'm thinking wtf when it became apparent the magnitude of the dilemma presented :)

Quick calculations on the back of a fag packet confirmed there was a window of opportunity :) if we could keep these going for the 100 days they were penciled in for then the bigger groom would hopefully be available, so thinking of the space they will end up in, the decision was made............  To fill the space........ Let the fukkas grow! lol

So now we have 3 5ft tall plants requiring to be transplanted to another groom a half hour drive away lol after being trussed up like fir trees with garden wire they were each covered in 2 wheelie bin bags taped with black insulation tape, got a few funny looks on the way to the van but fuk um lol

Their new pad is split, has basically 2 × 1.2m squares at each end and a middle section for tending, one side has a 600 hps the other side has a PAR+465, the spaces comfortably fits 4 autopots each side but we're going in with 3 in total :) one other change will be since they were grown in Clover, the autopots are Coco, straight in with the Clover into the Coco. No faffing :)

They were then left for around 10days before flipping to 12/12 giving them a bit time to root out, fed about 80% strength cana coco and they were splayed out to cover the space after first week 12/12.

5 weeks after the flip they're jammin :toldya:  Panty Punch and Mac & Crack are sharing a bay Apollo Black Cherry has her own :) 

ABC 

large.Screenshot_20220815-165108.png

Panty Punch (right)    Mac & Crack (left)

large.Screenshot_2021-10-08-20-23-00.png

Bud shots 

PP 

large.Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-18-20.pnglarge.Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-16-36.png

M&C 

large.Screenshot_2021-10-15-03-09-27.png

large.Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-17-59.png

ABC 

large.Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-22-46.pnglarge.Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-18-30.png

There we have it then folks, 5 months work sitting at mid flowe,  condensed into a couple of posts in a week :) .................... Can we call this the Fast Version lol

Till the next time peeps :yep:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Back again for a quickie.............. :)

The line up..............

large.20220823_190436.jpg

Apollo Black Cherry Fem seeds

This feminized seed offers something completely different to the quality-focused grower with rare black cherry flavours combined with very high THC levels and heavy yields. Three parents (Apollo 13 x Black Cherry Cheesecake x Cherry AK47) were selected for the unusual cherry tasting terpene profile. Very high THC levels (around and above 20%) guarantee a powerfully satisfying and highly pleasurable effect. Uncomplicated to grow in a variety of grow conditions

large.20220823_190600.jpg

Panty Punch Fem seeds

Using cannabis cup winning genetics from Pink Panties (Burmese Kush x Florida Kush) x Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grandaddy Purple) this is another of those very special genetic lines that can reach and exceed, 30% THC. Panty Punch Fem takes around 9-10 weeks flower to harvest but you can leave her another week or so for maximum yields and potency. These are seriously powerful indica leaning genetics, recommended more for the experienced grower/user who is looking for extreme THC levels.

large.20220823_190500.jpg

Mack & Crack Fem seeds

One of the few genetics independently verified with over 30% THC, Mack and Crack Fem is one of Seedstockers most potent seeds EVER! It’s also remarkably consistent from one phenotype to the next - all have banging potency levels. Many users will find the buds are perhaps a little too strong. This genetic suits only those that need the highest THC levels. The sweet citrus cookie taste and rich skunky undertones make this a real treat for the serious grower aiming to take quality levels higher than ever before.

I'm starting to get excited now............... :)

Temps have been high, wifi inkbird threw a wobbler so couldn't monitor remotely for a couple of days, high humidity at the minute but we're at the 7wk stage.......

7 weeks 12/12.........

ABC

large.20211022_033620.jpg

large.20211022_010251.jpglarge.20211022_010227.jpglarge.20211022_010210.jpglarge.20211022_013433.jpg

Panty Punch and Mac & Crack 

large.20211022_005840.jpg

PP 

large.20211022_033005.jpglarge.20211022_032907.jpglarge.20211022_013455.jpglarge.20211022_011458.jpg

M&C  (aka: The Beast)

large.20211022_005902.jpg

large.20211022_013448.jpg

large.20211022_013545.jpg

large.20211022_005913.jpg

large.20211022_010016.jpg

large.20211022_010044.jpg

large.20211022_011447.jpg

The M&C has taken over the space lol hindsight suggests the ABC and PP should have shared a bay lol always a next time :)

• Like 4