New Vegbox using outdoor storage cabinet

RUFUS HOUND

sorry for the late update!.

Ive cut 2 x 100mm holes into the rear wall of the cabinet - one high / one low, decided to have high point as the inlet from bedroom and low feeding the flowering tent.

taped the 100mm pipe connectors into the holes and sorted out a couple of lengths of ducting to reach the bedroom to the box and from the box to the tent.

Ive cut a hole in the bedroom ceiling (inside a built in wardrobe) just waiting on an intake grill to finish it off..

Considering boxing in the veg box and tent but its going to be boho style, using stuff scrounged from my garage. 

I have a few green fibre underlay boards knocking about - not very strong but they will act as a backing board to hold my insulation in place and keep the cold out. 

The wife has a fixation with with pillows and cushions as they all do lol   so we have plenty going spare, which should act as good insulation.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, change of plan - Im putting this project on hold for now but no doubt it will be used in the future.

With the current energy crisis Ive decided on insulating the loft as it will pay for itself in no time and thought I while I doing it I might as well insulate the roof and make a room up there for storage and other stuff - lol 

Im going to do a little diary doing it up, so follow along if you want - I will put it in my signature below. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, Oldman2.0 said:

I used to wear them too back in the day, but that was when I also carried a shot gun :)

Get the gimp 

On 11/4/2022 at 3:42 PM, BilgePump said:

The gimp's sleeping.

:) Get y o u r foot off the nogger.    Thats not a motorcycle honey its a chopper .  

@RUFUS HOUND  What happened with the Mac n crack?  i just finished a pantypunch grown in a washing basin, maybe 10 or so litres of soil with an airpump and airdome.   for awash basin it was impressive.   It could habe been done in a 1m x 0.5m base and top, and when ust four big areas to harvest, i thought was good considering i later realised, id didnt drill enough, bt still a lot.   It will be more next time.  I just put seed into a 12 litre biobizz light which flattened down by an inch or so , ormore, all round,  showinghow the fabric pots had a root system that you have too prize apart to chuck into garden.    I think a big volume airpot would be more suited to autos , and photos actually as i just like the fact that theoutside of the pots dryvery bery quickly whereas the fabric ones show signs of whitness,looks like some growth of somethingor other, or maybe just filtered by products, but ive not had it with plastic airpots.    that said, fabric pots made of thinly stretched cross layers of degradeable to acertain leveli  in controlled environments, rubber, at leasti you know where you should throw it into.

Sorry for possible disconnects above as Smile is enhancing my Sunday x  Oh Yeah, the mack and crack,  how was it  im very tempted given pos results for new, last year strains.   and its fifty per cent off atm  @Seedstockers-Mark Mark - why are the panty and macncrack  on at 50%?  How popular are they i mean how do they stack up in popularity with best selling strain?   An uncured airdried in hotpress for two days to sample the panty basin plant -  i was so over the top all evening.   Face melt describes your first sensation, a bit like being hit like a pissed off frank bruno except no pain,  you could sleep forages.    After that,  a big funniness and ability to laugh hard at old sketches and movies,  Airplane was a case in point,  and most hidden genius was written inplain view, soyou ignored it, and small things like flight times changing to ridiculous hours, or etc etc etc....stuff you simply would not be able tomake now.    anyway its in last 30 days on netflix at moment, so get it while you can.      So interested inhow m and c turned out for you or anyone else who has a grow diary?    Panty punch auto same stable so interested in those and any other seedstockers superiour range of seeds..    h.    Grateful for your time and all the best with the future!

@pepe16check out my mac & crack link in my signature for updates

oh and the white on the fabric is just salt build up from where your feed solution has dried, its not a problem. I just throw they in the washer every now and then.

Edited by RUFUS HOUND