Who has the best autos for quality

Amberleaf

12 hours ago, SkyRider said:

I've seen plenty of reports (including personal experience) of absolutely horrible plants from fastbuds.
I'm pretty sure they also happen to own a review site as well, which doesn't lend credibility to their impartiality when it comes to online reviews.

If there is one auto seedbank I'd avoid like the plaque it is them. Sorry I don't like bashing seedbanks too much, but they seem shady AF imo.

Completely disagree. I’ve ran several of their strains and always had fantastic results. The only issues I’ve had was with the last run I did of their trainwreck which Was full of seeds but I can’t say what caused it.

Other than those, Sweetseeds have always been great

Edited by DrGreenThumb24
  • Like 2

@Amberleaf I'm nor sure sweet post directly to the UK since Brexit, but Real Gorilla Seeds stock them, have a uk420 discount and offer better freebies than attitude, in fact you can usually ask in the order comments for one of their own strains and get something you actually want rather than a load of random single seeds of dubious quality :yep:

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Lucky git, all of mine dawf'd lol

You think it was new batches ?     I ask as i put a friend onto a few Sweets autos and they has 2 of 5 stunt & dwarf.

U hate them for personal reasons but i honestly cannot complain about their beans as to date from numerous runs i have not had a bad grow let alone a bad plant.    

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Woozy said:

I’ve been using fast buds the last 12 months or so and have had pretty good grows apart from a couple I’ve messed up, zero hermies and good yields.

Same here

• Like 1

I'd go with Sweet Seeds. I grew two of their auto strains outdoors this year and had some great results. I'll be doing an indoor grow come the autumn and will be 100% using them again.

Edited by CustardVape
Fuck sake
  • Like 1

Yeah sweet seeds it will be!!

Just to summarise the above breeders I'm not singling out I may have just been unlucky.....

But like @drgreenthumb24 said the train wreck was full of seed...why? cause of shit strains same with mine did everything by the book and mine hermied for no reason apart from bad genetics.

It's all trial and error....

Edited by Amberleaf
  • Like 1

I have recently grown and am currently vaping both the autoflower varieties available from Ace seeds: Auto Zamaldelica  and Auto Malawi x Northern lights. My preference is the zamaldelica, but both are very good, imho. I let the Malawi run for 15 weeks, provides a fine nights sleep.

I like sweet seeds too.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
On 27/07/2022 at 7:51 PM, thirlestane said:

I have recently grown and am currently vaping both the autoflower varieties available from Ace seeds: Auto Zamaldelica  and Auto Malawi x Northern lights. My preference is the zamaldelica, but both are very good, imho. I let the Malawi run for 15 weeks, provides a fine nights sleep.

I like sweet seeds too.

Have u run any of these outside 

• Like 1

I've had really good results with strains from Royal Queen Seeds and Dutch Passion. Also Phoenix Seeds, but I can't say if they have quality in depth as only tried one strain. Nirvana do some decent autos too. Haven't grown anything from Sweet Seeds yet, but will do next year most likely. 

• Like 1

Suprised to see aztech genetics has'nt been mentioned. The obvious would of been dinafem but defunc unless you can find anyone holding onto old stock? Seedstockers blackberry gum and others also standout massively 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Anyone try weedseedsexpress.

I tried a coupe different strains from this seed bank, found them good. Plus the after market care is very quick and helpful. Not waiting for replies. 

Edited by Celtic voyager
Spelling