Who has the best autos for quality

Amberleaf

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Autos really ain't noob friendly like I first thought when u started growing lol

Tell me about it…..I grew them in NFT…..never again. I managed to dwarf 2 of the 3 I grew 🤣

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

I managed to dwarf 2 of the 3 I grew 🤣

I'm currently 5 out of 6 lol, but it has been a long time since the last one, makes me think I should be able to do a better job as I have learnt a lot more since then.

This is the one that didn't dwarf it is also the first plant I grew(minus the cat Incident lol )

Dinafem Amnesia CBD Auto

large.605e2929a2fea_ResizedCBDpic.jpg.aede2a6c4eb659466328d2cddb961465.jpg

The plant from the cat incident

large.DSC00656.JPG.59ccea6cdf0597cec41c60513587abdd.JPG

The cat lol

large.DSC00525.JPG.02157666a0c2b4250d33de81af0d86e7.JPG

Was originally gonna be grown outside but the cat had other ideas. It was for a couple more years after that I tried again but in a tent. Glad I gave it a second go been hooked ever since :smokin:

I’m glad I’m not the only one with a daft pet. I had an auto in the garden a couple of years ago and it ended up like a standard rosé a great big stem with flowers at the top, just above Labrador reach 🤣

I’ve used seedsman on and off for 15+ years and never had a failure 

On 10/05/2024 at 13:14, samhigh said:

night owl seeds

sam

+1 not grown them myself but seen the results. 

Night owl is great but they are expensive / don’t get any added value freebies.

mephisto - who night owl is borne from, always chuck in extras when purchased directly. Always get 5 beans in 3 packs etc.

cannot say a bad word about Mephisto over the years and I have run alot of their gear. Raven berry was a recent personal favourite.  

• Like 1

Yeah they're expensive, but by all accounts worth it. It seems meph and NO are in a league of their own. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, openthebox said:

Night owl is great but they are expensive / don’t get any added value freebies.

mephisto - who night owl is borne from, always chuck in extras when purchased directly. Always get 5 beans in 3 packs etc.

cannot say a bad word about Mephisto over the years and I have run alot of their gear. Raven berry was a recent personal favourite.  

totally agree, if i were going to do an auto run i wouldn't hesitate to run all mephisto or night owl or both lol

just finished a night owl owl pellet, she was 2 ftx2ftx2ft bud bush 8th week, taken at day 75

large.DSC03830.JPG.60174751996004fe91e152342dc03b99.JPGlarge.DSC03829.JPG.86e2d3c5b8f400ff7e518f6a065263db.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, openthebox said:

Disagree with night owl borne from meph ( but that's gossip) US Vs Spain/UK geodistance.

Imo meph freebies are the best I have tried....

Some give freebies as extra seeds ( fine)...other give as a freebies F2/F3 versions or crosses lines....others just extra seeds from their catalogue...but mephisto freebies are crazy crosses, experiment lines, things very very funny...and they always turn out to be very good and particular. Actually some has become a iluminati or orginal line.

5 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

Disagree with night owl borne from meph ( but that's gossip) US Vs Spain/UK geodistance.

Imo meph freebies are the best I have tried....

Some give freebies as extra seeds ( fine)...other give as a freebies F2/F3 versions or crosses lines....others just extra seeds from their catalogue...but mephisto freebies are crazy crosses, experiment lines, things very very funny...and they always turn out to be very good and particular. Actually some has become a iluminati or orginal line.

Night Owl Seeds is / was the “side project” by Daz from Mephisto Seeds.

A lot of the genetics used in Night Owl seeds is mephisto gear - such as the Chem de La Crème, Sour Stomper Etc. 

• Like 1