Who has the best autos for quality

Amberleaf

A few of RGSC auto strains did very well for me outdoors a couple of years ago. 

I found a few of the Mephisto strains good, because they don't all stunt with a poor start, too dry,wet or cold. Some of them will stunt and turn into a tiddler of a plant but some recover. That's not so common. They may not all be entirely ruderalis but steering toward the autoflower trait more so. Autos are a bit '' hit & miss'', some may take a very long time to mature and some can even turn out to be photoperiod plants. Well, stray pollen I suppose. 

Barney's Farm critical kush is not so bad. Strong plants and hardy. The flowers are weak but smell good and nice to toke. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Best Autos I grew was from Dinafem, i had a couple Sweetseeds Autos that was decent smoke but dwarfed them(my own fault) lol

• Like 2

For me so far

Dutch passion 

Royal queen seeds 

Sweet seeds 

• Like 1

I’ve had some banging fastbuds ones in the past , I don’t care wot other people say about something, I just try it for myself  👍

• Like 2

I'm the same mate, I try not to fully write something off until you have experienced it first hand, good or bad lol

• Like 2

I was a huge fan of the seedstockers sweet auto mix pack. But they don't do them anymore. Never had a bad auto from them. Auto euforia was an absolute beast in the shit summer we had last year. Also anything by @brock1, but alas there's none left in the subbies

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

I’ve had some banging fastbuds ones in the past , I don’t care wot other people say about something, I just try it for myself  👍

exactly, a buddy said try these night owl seeds, ok ill throw one in veg with the photos even if i have to finish her off on 12/12 it will be a bonus harvest. these are at day 50 something just witched to 12/12 so i know i lost a little yeild she was taken on day75. this girl was an owl pellet there mixed pack, smells like berries and biscuit dough.  she was 2ft.x2ftx2ft bush of bud lol

large.DSC03830.JPG.60174751996004fe91e152342dc03b99.JPGlarge.DSC03829.JPG.86e2d3c5b8f400ff7e518f6a065263db.JPG

• Like 3
  • WOW 1
42 minutes ago, samhigh said:

exactly, a buddy said try these night owl seeds, ok ill throw one in veg with the photos even if i have to finish her off on 12/12 it will be a bonus harvest. these are at day 50 something just witched to 12/12 so i know i lost a little yeild she was taken on day75. this girl was an owl pellet there mixed pack, smells like berries and biscuit dough.  she was 2ft.x2ftx2ft bush of bud lol

large.DSC03830.JPG.60174751996004fe91e152342dc03b99.JPGlarge.DSC03829.JPG.86e2d3c5b8f400ff7e518f6a065263db.JPG

I can’t remember wot it was but I had a Seedstockers one she just kept growing and growing by the time she started flowering she was taking over the whole 120 lol I’ve had some really nice ones just a shame u can’t take a cut, gone forever 🙃

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I was a huge fan of the seedstockers sweet auto mix pack. But they don't do them anymore. Never had a bad auto from them. Auto euforia was an absolute beast in the shit summer we had last year. Also anything by @brock1, but alas there's none left in the subbies

I had a couple packs of USA one and a sweet one had some good uns nice autos 

On 10/05/2024 at 15:18, Military Grade said:

Best Autos I grew was from Dinafem, i had a couple Sweetseeds Autos that was decent smoke but dwarfed them(my own fault) lol

They are trading as Silent Seeds now and selling some of the old Dinafem strains 👍🏼

• Like 1

Seedstockers had some great deals on auto packs not long ago, not sure if they're still going. A few have mentioned Auto Euforia from DP and I can second that, very solid plant, performs each time and I've grown it 4 times now. Mephisto are good but didn't get the results I was hoping for and have seen posted online, probably down to user error. I do like the Strawnana from Fastbuds and think they do a good job with their autos but that's not a popular opinion!

6 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

They are trading as Silent Seeds now and selling some of the old Dinafem strains 👍🏼

I did know thanks mate👍, I ain't bought anything from them as I keep forgetting they exist, I also stopped going Autos.

I did want to try and grow a auto again one day tho, just to prove to myself I can grow one without dwarfing it lol

Autos really ain't noob friendly like I first thought when u started growing lol