Best begginer carbon filter and fan?

Just now, BilgePump said:

@Military Grade I've got a couple of secret jardin tents and the DS range is better built than the DR range , just so you know :yep:

:yinyang:

When I looked the DS range didn't have the size I need, but thanks for the input

• Like 1

@Military Grade yer welcome man , I bought one of each at the same time and the difference is definitely noticeable straight out of the bag , five years on and they both still work but the DR has more pinholes and the zip is very apparent during lights on.

DS is still like new in comparison, proper lightproof even though it gets opened more

Neither is a bad tent though and I'd happily buy either again

:yinyang:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, monkeypig said:

If you want to buy a piece of shit that isn't half the quality it used to be, and get told to fuck off if you want customers servic then buy green qube. 

A shit company run by a cunt. Don't give them your money.

ive got 2, theywork fine, are well built and dont leak light, maybe you were unlucky, or maybe thier QC has gone down the pan in the last 3 years

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I made a balls up I thought I ordered a 4 inch fan and filter but a 5 inch fan and filter came.

Will this still do the job ??

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Will this still do the job ??

yes even better - you'll be able to run it quieter on less power for the tent?

mystic