Best begginer carbon filter and fan?

I need to get a tent and a fan/filter.

Anyone recommend the best value ones which are quite and does the job?

B.

You get what you pay for mate, to an extent. Mountain air are, I believe pretty decent on both fan & filter, but I couldn't recommend a tent.  What's your budget around?

• Like 1

Another vote for mountain air not the cheapest but the best IMHO

I only have older style rvk fans that are bulletproof but noisey the newer ec fans are apparently much quieter

Tents are a tricky area you can get lucky with a unknown brand but most of the time you get what you pay for 

• Like 2

Hi guys ...budget well errr upto 150 i was thinking if poss.

Tent wise something thats about 5 or 6 foot by 1 meter wide not massive tent really.

11 minutes ago, B-real said:

budget well errr upto 150

Not for anything up to the job, buy cheap buy twice mate.

• Like 2

save and buy once imho from past corner cutting that ends up costing again:yinyang:

Mountain air all the time , ive used ram air fans and filters ,the fans noisy but bullet proof, filter is a good compromise if not enough money for mountain air .

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Fox filter will save u some money mate cheap and does the job well.

I've gone for one of these for this grow - 60x90 tent, small grow.   

So far so good and not a whiff of anything 2 weeks into flower.   The real test doesn't start for a while but it's doing a job f0or less than £28

There's a sale on greenqube  tents with the DIY LED site sponsors, decent tents 

Edited by GreenOval
  • Like 1

I'd highly recommend Mountain Air filters too, they last for years. For cheap as chip fans that last ages Rvk every time. 

Not bought a tent in ages but my secret jardin ones lasted a good few years before the zips went, one of them is still going tbf, good few pin holes showing now but it's ancient. 

• Like 2

Been impressed with my cheap Ram filter, had it nearly a year and still no smells, bought at as an emergency filter when my black orchid failed and I needed next day delivery when ordering at 10pm the night before, but I will just buy another one of these rather than a expensive one next time.

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 2

@KC

Good to hear about the Secret Jardin tents, I got my eye of their DR60 60X60X180 as my next tent.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, badbillybob said:

green qube  for tent,

If you want to buy a piece of shit that isn't half the quality it used to be, and get told to fuck off if you want customers servic then buy green qube. 

A shit company run by a cunt. Don't give them your money.

• Like 1