Hey fellow growers and tokers

FanBloodyTastic

Yeah no problem at all I’d love to see your grows too so if you could do the same if appreciate it. I noticed you use the old timer nute lineup, I was always put off because a lot of people said they changed them and they weren’t as good. If that querkle was grown with then you def don’t seem to have a problem with them tho! lol 

• Like 1

I'm not sure bud, but I would bet that Querkle was grown about 5-7 years ago, so it might be that people had issues after that. They definitely did change their products at one point I seem to remember, but I still get decent results with them.

Just now, FanBloodyTastic said:

Yeah no problem at all I’d love to see your grows too so if you could do the same if appreciate it.

Cheers and absolutely :yep:

That’s good to know I’ll see what like the mills are first but if I don’t like them I’ll give the old timer a try. 

• Like 1

Mills ain't new to the UK market lads , it's been about a good few years now, I was at a BBQ they hosted at least 4 years ago iirc :yep:

:yinyang:

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Mills ain't new to the UK market lads , it's been about a good few years now, I was at a BBQ they hosted at least 4 years ago iirc :yep:

Oh ok I thought they were knew since I’d never heard of them before. Have you or anyone you know actually tried them before?

@FanBloodyTastic yeah man I've used them , got a starter pack at the BBQ , there's nothing wrong with Mills gear , it's much like any other Dutch  liquid mineral feed really , personally I didn't get along with it but that's absolutely more to do with my water (very soft) rather than the fertiliser.

Just now, BilgePump said:

@FanBloodyTastic yeah man I've used them , got a starter pack at the BBQ , there's nothing wrong with Mills gear , it's much like any other Dutch  liquid mineral feed really , personally I didn't get along with it but that's absolutely more to do with my water (very soft) rather than the fertiliser.

I have very soft water too so I might have the same issues, I’ll give them a bash tho see how I get on

• Like 1