Are these ready now week 11 all indica

Darknight420710

Im losing the will and one day I'm.going to cut and the next its leaving them, thinking what's another day... 

Anyway I've just done the 24hr darkness and thought that's it get them cut and checked how things are.. 

I haven't got a clue and all I know is 10wks has now passed for plants that were 49/56 days and 56/63

I'm reading so much and getting stressed now and need them down as ive family visiting next week but I really don't want to spoil over 130 days worth of work.

Can someone tell me if these look ready now as ive now got them back under the light lol

Here's some flower shots 

large.Screenshot_20220720-171033_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-171007_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-171020_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-170955_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-170944_Gallery.jpg

here's some close ups large.Screenshot_20220720-165512_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-165452_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-165405_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-165347_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-165335_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220720-165318_Gallery.jpg

Thanks 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 4

Personally if it was me I’d chop them nowish mainly as some leaves are bit tired near the buds , be unfortunate if they died in bud at this stage considering the weather . Looks like you have cut a few leaves on some ?

• Like 7

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

@Darknight420710

.Also why 24hrs darkness?

Because im a dick and read to much on the Internet and watch YouTube videos to try and better myself but as others have said just cut the feckers when ready lol

So in yoir opinion you'd say they could be ready?

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Personally if it was me I’d chop them nowish mainly as some leaves are bit tired near the buds , be unfortunate if they died in bud at this stage considering the weather . Looks like you have cut a few leaves on some ?

I cut all fan leaves off day 40 and stripped plants bare

The leaves that have shrivelled near the buds dried out and got crispy weeks ago

hope that's OK? 

Other than that you think chop now? 

Thanks 

• Like 1

Well I think I got my answer so they're coming down

Thanks everyone, I love sites like this where support is there and others keep you right. 

@toki there's 3 in total 1 RQS special kush #1 at the top, 1 dinafem quick kush in the middle and a seedstockers wedding glue at the bottom 

large.Screenshot_20220716-223734_Gallery.jpg

• Like 9

They are going to be really couch locky you lucky b'stard. Night time only use , should be really nice for a good sleep.

Looking forward to a smoke report on these :)

toki

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

they're coming down

Well and truly cooked bud...well done they look cracking..:yep:

Now the important part to get the very best out of your hard work...trimming, drying and curing...

You have choices to wet or dry trim, wet trim they dry faster, dry trim slower but they're more susceptible to mould during drying.

Slower the dry the better so temps around 16c in darkness with extraction on low and a fan circulating the air without blowing

directly onto buds is near perfect, difficult with outside temps being so high.

You will get plenty of opinions around this so have a good read and make your decisions accordingly.

Good Luck, enjoy the fruits...:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

As a dry trim convert for the last few years I have to say that I would be removing those leaves that have dried/dying that are "in" the bud. Goes against my grain to disturb the bud structure whenever I trim BUT my advice is to immediately cut out those crispy small dead leaves out of the bigger buds. Put it this way it wont harm them if ya do, but you could experience bud rot of some description if you don't. 

BTW the finished plants do look great that is not what im getting at...it's just a thing I have noticed over the years. Even if you cut them out and while doing so notice a bit going off/mould then at least you can cut it away with minimal loss as opposed to if it is lurking under those dead leaves. 

Sorry if that sounds doom monger like, im just trying to give you a little titbit of what has happened to me previously.

• Like 8

They look great and you didn't make the mistake of chopping them early.

Well done fella, just hope you can keep them drying for a couple of weeks without overshooting.  It should be the ideal time as these unusually dry 33% RH days should be over for a while.

Best of luck and when the time comes... enjoy!!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Diddy said:

As a dry trim convert for the last few years I have to say that I would be removing those leaves that have dried/dying that are "in" the bud. Goes against my grain to disturb the bud structure whenever I trim BUT my advice is to immediately cut out those crispy small dead leaves out of the bigger buds. Put it this way it wont harm them if ya do, but you could experience bud rot of some description if you don't. 

BTW the finished plants do look great that is not what im getting at...it's just a thing I have noticed over the years. Even if you cut them out and while doing so notice a bit going off/mould then at least you can cut it away with minimal loss as opposed to if it is lurking under those dead leaves. 

Sorry if that sounds doom monger like, im just trying to give you a little titbit of what has happened to me previously.

Really sound advice there, nice one.

toki

• Like 4