Trim screen

Darknight420710

@Jams67 I plan to use all the trim to make some canna butter

I normally trim on a baking tray with parchment paper lining and then straight in oven to decarb, but the saving ive made on no buying the trim bin im going to invest in a nebula and do it properly and then bake myself a birthday cake :)

Spent years guess in the oven and then stinking the house oot with a slow cooker, Why not treat myself 

• Like 3

Just now, Darknight420710 said:

@Jams67 I plan to use all the trim to make some canna butter

I normally trim on a baking tray with parchment paper lining and then straight in oven to decarb, but the saving ive made on no buying the trim bin im going to invest in a nebula and do it properly and then bake myself a birthday cake :)

Spent years guess in the oven and then stinking the house oot with a slow cooker, Why not treat myself 

Awesome mate, im looking to invest in the nebula or the magical butter machine. I dont smoke anymore so just vape and edibles for me but im thinking if I can get a good tincture that can hit within 15-30 mins I would probably cut right back on vaping as well. 

Thats going to be some birthday cake, enjoy and happy birthday bud:yep:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

im going to invest in a nebula and do it properly and then bake myself a birthday cake :)

Make sure to get the  nebula silicon liner for making your butter :yep:

4 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

Make sure to get the  nebula silicon liner for making your butter :yep:

I've so dithered about this since reading the reviews of the lid popping off and people saying they've wasted good bud and time trying to get it working..

I just need to see a few bad reviews and it puts me off and theres more than a few all saying the lid is an issue... even the latest one advertised states improved lid but reviews still being left about it popping off. 

Someone even using cable ties to hold it in place.. even thought its £117 with the sleeve it's alot to spend when doubts are already there on those reviews 

I'm just going to go back to the oven and slow cooker for my birthday cake, saying that I've now got over 10oz from a harvest so might do the magic butter machine..